The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fuel rail

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

fuel rail

will a fuel rail from a 2g eclipse bolt up to the 7g? im askin because i can get a fuel rail with injectors from a gst for 30 bucks. i know the injectors would work with a resistor box but i want to know about the rail itself. thanks
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

From what i know it should bolt right up with no problems. but for 30 i would get it anyway

there's no real point, the 63 fuel rail is a little shorter if i remember right. other than that no difference.

if its free you could always get it and polish it up to a shine, or paint it powdercoat it etc

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

it is powdercoated already and its brand new. i really just want the injectors off it but hes selling everything as a whole so i mine as well use the rail if its brand new, and powdercoated. is there anything i could do to the rail to make it better? like bore it out or something.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"