The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: throttle body???

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

throttle body???

what are my options for a larger throttle body, anybody know? i was thinking of gettin one for free from a junkyard and porting it out or something. i have turbo now so i need ways to get better flow. any help would be appreciated.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    60mm off a 90-94 NT Eclipse/Talon/Laser. Or maybe one off a Diamante. I know some DSM guys mod up some Mustange 74mm throttle bodies.
    7g for life!

but would those bolt right up? like do they have all the same sensors and stuff?
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I know the 1g NT 60mm bolts up, just have to bolt on your TPS and figure out what you want to do with the IAC(Delete it, wire up the 1g, or block off part of the coolant passage on the bottum of the IAC and run your stock IAC).
    7g for life!

ok ill look into that, thanks

Also i belive 70mm too, i belive its off a evo, or some other car ill have to look back into that cause thats what i was about to go with but im going with a turbo 1g

The 60 mm makes a HUGE difference by the way. I did it to mine and it was a dramatic difference. But yeah, I did a 60mm off a 1g N/T and mated it to a stock 4g64 IAC. It works the best, but it's also the most work. Just don't forget to port the intake to match or you're just working against yourself.
    Staying busy is important. After all, idle hands spend time at the genitles.