The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo accesories....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Turbo accesories....

Ok i know this was posted somewhere here before but i cant find it and i have a few other questions....On a air furl ratio gauge if i get one i should go wideband instead of narrow band right? And run it to the o2 instead of running it at the ecu?....Another thing, For right now im looking for a good dependable fuel controler that is fairly cheap....The reason i say cheap is im getting this while i save for my MAFT Pro and i dont want to drop a lot on a controller when i could save for a little bit longer and get my pro.....I saw a used safc for like $75 but that went quick...Any ideas or should i go ahead and wait and just get my Pro...

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Only go with a wideband AF gauge which comes with its own wideband o2 sensor. I wouldnt waste my money on an SAFC, just save up for the MAFT Pro :)

What ECU are you using? If your using a 1g or 2g EPROM ECU then Keydiver chip is the way to go for a cheap tune.
    7g for life!

Thats what i was thinking cause then i can use speed density! :twisted:
    As for the ecu its stock one right now, but i was thinking 2g cause i'm planning on head swapping a ported and polished 1g head

the speed density thing is a little advanced for beginer tuners. you also need access to a dyno first, to map the speed density at different gears. also, with the speed density, you need to remap everything everytime you add a mod or change something. unlike other tuning options whichs you can get away with only tuning the upper rpms when you change something.. .

Experienced TGC Member
    For that price you could get a new ECU and ECUFlash.