The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Interior Work Completed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    doesnt look bad at all Nas. pretty damn good upgrade. and i gotta see it in person.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi
    Im no expert on spray paint, but your average can of spraypaint is a lead based paint. Paint on carpet, over time will flake and paint dust will be present. If you inhale that stuff long enough, it WILL kill you. It causes cancer as well.
    Whoever told you that is smoking dope. That would be a huge liability for the manufacturers. Its very hard to find lead based paint nowadays, and definately not over the counter autozone.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

looks good, i went with the flat look to make it look stock...as for the carpet i re wraped it with speaker box carpet...u have my CF Pedals!!!

Looks good depending on the paint quality!

did you sand out the dash trim peices like the wood grain pieces or did u just paint over them?
    the carpet idea is dope as fu** ! i think thats bitchen that you just was like fu** it man. imma spray paint my carpet!...lol shit looks dope.
    2001 es v6

Yeah man, Its looks good. I have to agee about "looks painted" part. I was going do the same but it was too much of a glare and i wanted it to look factory. check it ( oh yeah the date on the pic is about year and some months off)

But really u did a job. Cant wait til the next mod!

again good job

Quote Originally Posted by bellefontaine187
    did you sand out the dash trim peices like the wood grain pieces or did u just paint over them?
    the carpet idea is dope as fu** ! i think thats bitchen that you just was like fu** it man. imma spray paint my carpet!...lol shit looks dope.
    lol thxx, yea i did sand down the wood trims, but only the doors since that would be touched more

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Gal
    again good job
    Thxx man...yea wen i was finished i looked at it and didnt lik the gloss, but liked the color....im gonna make it flat blak wen eva i git some time....i lik da way urs came out, looks factory and all the white came in dam nice.....nice thinkin

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Thats sweet and clean looking. Wonderful job..
    The Boss always will Remain Shining!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12