The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo shopping....

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Turbo shopping....

Ok i have been looking for a good turbo and was wondering if this looked like a good deal?$240
    They had a few others kinda wanting something that doesnt have a internal wategate.

Or would i be better suited with this...16g ported

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    21lb/min is pretty weak. Ive ran my 14b 27lb/min and an Evo3 16g should do 33lb/min. I would pass on that one. Plus its XSPower.
    7g for life!

Ya i just noticed that trying to find a allright turbo thats kinda low and just trying to shop around some

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Evo3 16g ported and clipped. Stock Evo3 16g is usually around $549
    7g for life!

Well just found this one... $561.97 Only reason i looked here is cause since i am on a budget they do have where you can buy now pay later and make installment payments so i can at least get it and make bigger payment then suggested to get it without intrest i just dont have 500 to drop all at once. That look like a good deal?

Ok instead of making a new topic ill just update this one.....Has anyone ever heard of or used a Hahn Racecraft Super turbo? They only come in 15 16 20 and 25. But i cant find much out and only place the seems to sell them is sportcompactonly.com... I'm guessing they have journal bearing instead of ball. Seem good? going super 16g

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxmike
    Ok instead of making a new topic ill just update this one.....Has anyone ever heard of or used a Hahn Racecraft Super turbo? They only come in 15 16 20 and 25. But i cant find much out and only place the seems to sell them is sportcompactonly.com... I'm guessing they have journal bearing instead of ball. Seem good? going super 16g
    I had a very bad experience with the super 20g they sell and wont recomend it to anyone. Can't speak on the others though.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Well i saw alot of stuff for like the PT looser, 420a eclipse, Neons and a few other but when it came to 4g63 there wasnt much info or any review or anything, main reason i was looking at it is i got most parts for the turbo i just need a turbo and they got where you can pay it buy month or non for first 90 days so was looking at that

if you cant afford a turbo, you cant afford to mod your car.

I could but i have other more important things to pay for cause i'm currently trying to get 2 other cars working which is my moms car and girlfriends so its hard to drop all my money on my car when im havein to use money to buy parts for there cars while i fix them...

Are you still looking into getting an HRC turbo, cuz if so pm me and I might be able to work out a deal with you.

I still don't understand why people think they can take the cheap route and get great numbers out of it??? Save your money untill your ready to buy good products, or you'll be buying another engine or other things down the road....Power isn't cheap!!!!