i have a 8g 99

thanks for your help

The exact size is: 18 x 7.5
    Finish is: Silver/Machine Lip
    PCD/Bolt Pattern: 5 x 100/112/114.3
    Offset: +42
    Tire size: 235/40/18

d@ve

I'd be better with 225/40/18 but if you're not lowered or if you roll the rear fenders you should be fine. 8g's bolt pattern is 5x114.3 (by the way I never heard about the rims that have three diffrent bolt patterns).

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    they should fit fine

i have not lowered my g, thank you all...

Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    I'd be better with 225/40/18 but if you're not lowered or if you roll the rear fenders you should be fine. 8g's bolt pattern is 5x114.3 (by the way I never heard about the rims that have three different bolt patterns).
    There are some out there, typically its only the old school Cragar wheels that
    have a triple bolt pattern. Thats only because the mounting hole is oval and requires offset or center washers to work correctly.

In the case of the wheels pictured they are NOT a triple bolt pattern. They are only a dual drill. By the looks of it its going to be a 5x100/5x114.3 Who knows where the third bolt pattern came from...

they should fit. the TL has the same bolt pattern as the 8g. if you are really worried, ask to try them on since it looks like its local to you.

as for the tires. they'll work. my car is lowered, i have the same sized tires, no real problems. occasional rubbing. but you know, each case is different. your camber might make it rub, it might save you.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.