The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thinking about selling my G

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thinking about selling my G

I'm thinking of selling the G :shock: and getting a pos car and a bike. This would save me gas $$$. Plus I drive 60+ miles everyday and i absolutely hate putting the miles on it. Of course everytime I think of selling it I'm like I'll just crash it so no one else can have it!!! :twisted: I'll prolly just keep it and roll it till the wheels fall off... This is something I have been thinking about for a while I just cant bring myself to sell it. I knew that you people would prolly feel the same so thats why i posted! :D

What is the "pos car"?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    keep it.

Piece of sh*t It wouldnt hafta be a pos i mean i could buy another G just not like mine...

you could sell it.. or u could keep it and buy a bike.. just drive like a grandma for a while.. i drive that much too man.. but my car is breaking up on me
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

im at the same boat right now. bein thinking about whether to keep the G or trade it in.. hopefully whatever choice you make is the right decision.. goodluck.

I've decided to keep the G!!! I cant part with it :D Although i do need to get some mild mods done now... I'll just drive it till it pukes! Although i did figure that i will average about 23000 miles a yr on it. Oh well i would rather ride in comfort and style than ride in a honda :P

^^ good man!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.