The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Restore/Z Max

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Restore/Z Max

So i was watching speed channel to day and these keep on popping up. The first one Restore, Its suppose to help engine wear on the cylinder walls and fix wears and restore the compression. Second is zMAX they have a couple of products one of them is you add to fuel system, engine, and add to your transmission. Its suppose to soak into the metal so your suppose to fill your oil's to max and then add it and its suppose to just soax in. Anyone tried any of these?

Restore is the sh*t!! Put in every oil change. When i started using it, i put it in at walmart parking lot, and i could feel the difference when i was leaving!! Seriously!!!!!!!!! Its Great Never tried the other stuff though, sorry.

i use restore on all my cars, it works great. I noticed it too when I put it in what the difference was.
    Love,
    Matt

Wasn't ZMax busted a while back for just selling colored mineral oil? Somebody do a search. I know that topic was discussed.

Restore is definitely a great additive especially for higher mileage motors.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member
    Anyone care to mention who the maker of this "Restore" is? Id like to try some out...but i wouldnt know where to buy it.

Noticeable difference in my cars performance using "Restore". Bought mine @ Kragens for about 10 bux. :)

after i put Restore in my car right after my last oil change and the lifter tick went away. and its still gone several hundred miles later

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Restore is cool. I used it all the time

Off topic here but I need to put some restore into my wife.
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    never heard of it... I use Amsoil full synthetic oil and i love it... what exactly does restore do where you notice a difference? What do you notice that is different?

I noticed the smoother idling engine and the engine tick going away.
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    I noticed the smoother idling engine and the engine tick going away.
    Ahh i see... ever since i got my car back from the body shop (car accident) I have noticed a slight vibration only at idle. Very miniscual tho...maybe Restore will fix this...

WarmAndSCSI
    Guys, please don't use this stuff. It's all snake oil. It'll cover any actual ring sealing problems you have for a few hundred miles and then the problems will be back again.

The only things you ever need to put in your car are good gas and good oil, the built in detergents take care of all the necessary cleaning. Anything claiming to perform miracles without tearing down your engine and rebuilding it is lying.