The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEW CUSTOM LIP KIT!!! TESTING INTEREST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    I did. Pretty sweet,man. Looks almost like it came that way. Your people did a great job. 8)

I got the TGC front bumper and grille from them ( may be the only one ) and it sucks. I gave 500 for bumper and 100 for grille. It's all urathane and flexable but instead of breaking when you hit something it splits and you have to plastic weld it back togather. They have poor customer support. Sits really to low for normal car. I have easystreets all around and the bumper rest flat on the garage floor.

All you newer guys that are hot on this kit and don't know about the problems that the OG's had with eracing need to pay attention. Somewhere in the archive there are pages and pages of posts about eracing and the alledged USDM kit they were making for the 8g and later for the 7g. Best advice....run away!
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

well theres eracings and erac1ings. 2 diff companies. the company peano and Z dealt with i think was erac1ngs.

i thouhgt erac1ngs was out of business also. the bad rep isnt just limited to TGC either. if you look on the internet, you can find plenty of other forums had bad experience with erac1ngs.

for $600, you can get a jdm bumper + sides from trigg.

Quote Originally Posted by onair
    I got the TGC front bumper and grille from them ( may be the only one ) and it sucks. I gave 500 for bumper and 100 for grille. It's all urathane and flexable but instead of breaking when you hit something it splits and you have to plastic weld it back togather. They have poor customer support. Sits really to low for normal car. I have easystreets all around and the bumper rest flat on the garage floor.
    SHOW_GALANT has it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12