The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: just got my lip!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    looks great, yea keep that color! i say paint the roof black, get an oem Carbon fiber hood n trunk n then color match the lips on the rims to the color u have now and paint the lip the same color as well it will look reall nice and different...also get the oem grills back on there man and paint them to match the car n add mesh in the back but leave the fins looks great tho, drop it next!!!
    thanks bro. i was gonna drop it until the prices went up on the tiens at a local shop. it was for 162, then like in a couple of days when i had the money i went back and they raised it to like 200+, i was pissed! so i waited on it.

dam, theres somone selling a set on here some where but i dont know if u would want used or not, they were going for like 100

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    dam, theres somone selling a set on here some where but i dont know if u would want used or not, they were going for like 100
    Try these on. Megan racing springs. Devgrp has them & a few other members too. Good company.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MEGAN...QQcmdZViewItem

did you have to extend the lip at all? Or no? plus how much was the lip if you don't mind me asking.

Experienced TGC Member
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride
    did you have to extend the lip at all? Or no? plus how much was the lip if you don't mind me asking.
    I have an 02 g and i had to extend it like a couple of inches. he cut the middle and filled it with fiberglass. i got the lip from ebay, i think for $70

nice, the whole front end looks good especially the headlights

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12