The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: '95 Eclipse rims

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

'95 Eclipse rims

hey guys, I just pulled the rims(no tires) off of a 95 eclipse, and I wanna use em on my galant, I have already gotten verification that they fit my galant, but does anyone know the stock tire size for it, or where I can find the size. I searched all of the forum/net and couldnt find the info I need.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    What size are the rims?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    wrooooooooooooooong section, way off

Ok NOOB :P .... as stated before, this is definitely in the wrong section, but to be fair if you want us to help you it would be beneficial for you to tell us what year galant you have and what your goals are exactly.

lol crap, sorry meant to post in the tires/suspension area, my bad, the rims are 16s but there stock off a 95 eclipse, the rims have already been slapped on quick to make sure they fit on my 02 galant, im just wondering if anyone knows what the stock tire size for them are, or like a website where I can get this kind of info, and my goal is to stick em on my galant, cause I think they look awsome.

well if you already have the rims or can look at them just look at the sidewall of the tire and look for the numbers on the side and it will tell you dont hold me to this but i think there 15's

Re: '95 Eclipse rims

[quote="consuming"]I just pulled the rims(no tires) off of a 95 eclipse, /quote] would if I could :P but they got pitched the tires into a pile as soon as they got the car at the salvage yard^_^

heres what it looks like, them are 16s

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Re: '95 Eclipse rims

Quote Originally Posted by consuming
    I just pulled the rims(no tires) off of a 95 eclipse, /quote] would if I could :P but they got pitched the tires into a pile as soon as they got the car at the salvage yard^_^

heres what it looks like, them are 16s
    Try 215/50R16

are you certain on that, if so I can buy the tires tommorow^_^

If anyone wants, I have a set of the stock rims off my 96 GSX. If anyone is interested just PM me.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

215,205,195/50/16 pick one slo poke
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Why those rims?

You should be aware that if the overall diameter of the wheel/tire from the eclipse is different than the galant, your speedo will not read accurately and there could possibly be other more serious issues, although it's unlikely.

I love the look of them

You should be aware that if the overall diameter of the wheel/tire from the eclipse is different than the galant, your speedo will not read accurately
    No worries, they are gunna recalibrate my speedo for me, and if it becomes too much of a problem I can always put my old ones back on