The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: oil amount....

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

oil amount....

Ok quick question im bout to go change to oil right after i go buy some. How many quarts do i need?

i got a v6 and i put in 4, but i would buy 5 just in case.

allright thanks got to go to autozone now

5w-30 not 10-w...
    i made that mistake

with a filter change 4.7 quarts

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

i always put 5 qt w filter change... never bothered calculating all that crap it will be fine as long as u dont put 6,7,8 qt's
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

my cuz looked it up in school, but ya, as long as you don't put more than 5 quarts, you'll be good.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Well i found out that its actually 4 1/2 quarts. I got mobil was going to get some amisol but the place that sells it was closed so guess i can wait for it till the next change. Of course they were also suppose to replace my cv boot but happenly dissapered to the lake!