The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: drivers side mirror

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

drivers side mirror

hey i'm having a problem with my drivers side mirror.... it doesn't move at all and i no how to connect it obviously but i don't think the power is hooked up or ground or something.... any thoughts??? anyone have the wiring code for the mirror that would actually help me the best.... if i can find out which wire is suspose to be power then i can run a new wire.... thanx guyz

TGC Regular
    Why wouldnt it be hooked up? Did u unplug it? If u did replug it in lol. Did u mess with the wiring? I would get a muiltimeter and check the voltage!

lol nah i got the car and the mirror didn't work....so i thought it was the mirror so i bought CF mirrors and it doesn't work.... so now i kno its not getting power etc.

does the passenger side work?? if not check the fuse. it uses the fuse for the cigarette lighter

2011 Camry- 202 miles- just picked up 9/10/10
    2008 Pontiac G6- 26,065 miles- traded in
    1999 Galant ES- 91,846 miles- long gone

all the mirror wires run power through them. get the test diagram from the FSM and it will show you how to test for power and troubleshoot

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

yea the left side gets power so i know its not the fuse... i guess i might just have to run a new power wire

Quote Originally Posted by thealliance43
    yea the left side gets power so i know its not the fuse... i guess i might just have to run a new power wire
    if you are having problems with the driver side mirror,

and the left side gets power

and your car is left hand drive, thus the drivers side mirror is the left side mirror

why would u want to run a new power wire if its getting power?

i'd jump some wires to the mirror and check to see if the mirror actually works.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.