Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

Chrysler Magnum?

ok so i was Lisbon, Portugal and found this

the BEST part of it all...LOOK at the Bagde

and this in Cyprus, Greece

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Yeah, there's no Dodge officially in Europe, only Chrysler. Instead of the Magnum they sell the 300 Wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    Yeah, there's no Dodge officially in Europe, only Chrysler. Instead of the Magnum they sell the 300 Wagon.
    but i saw a Charger in Greece...the same place i saw that BMW i'm standing next to

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose01
    but i saw a Charger in Greece...the same place i saw that BMW i'm standing next to
    Prolly got them for show. You know like USDM=JDM, but for them WSM=USDM

TGC Regular
    Not bad but not great. It is a mean looking Wagon from the front.

Thats the JDM Magnum lol... yeah people have converted the 300c front end on the Dodge Magnum. There pretty good looking. Swap only runs about $2,000.00 painted.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

i am greek so i know what they do. they market them as just chrysler. nobody has heard of dodge so they don't advertise it as one. just like the VW jetta is the Bora over there.

did you happen to see the 2 door 3 series hatch over there? they get watered down versions like we do. any engine above 2.0 they pay yearly to the government.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

What BMW is that one? Looks like a 1 series

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member
    hmmmmm

Chip Foose did this to a Magnum once on Overhaulin. I think he kept the Dodge badges on it though.

He swapped the front ends of off a 300 that was running. So not only did he make a 300 wagon. He put the Magnum station-wagon. Both turned out pretty cool.

Looks like a fancy hearse.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    i am greek so i know what they do. they market them as just chrysler. nobody has heard of dodge so they don't advertise it as one. just like the VW jetta is the Bora over there.

did you happen to see the 2 door 3 series hatch over there? they get watered down versions like we do. any engine above 2.0 they pay yearly to the government.
    as a matter of fact i DID see a 2 door hatch

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius
    What BMW is that one? Looks like a 1 series
    its actually a 318

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

No part in Europe has Dodge, that includes Greece.

When I was in Europe I saw a Chrysler Grand Cherokee.

they do actually have jeep in greece.

the liberty there is the cherokee

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

the black one is a C, so its way better than the one foose did. that one part that chip overlooked. he shoulda put the C front end on that magnum while he was at it.

TGC Regular
    I read news that Chrysler is actually thinking of bringing that over to the US. it would be a 300c Touring.

and i'm pretty sure that bmw is a 1 series.

http://www.bmw.de/de/de/index_highend.html

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint
    the black one is a C, so its way better than the one foose did. that one part that chip overlooked. he shoulda put the C front end on that magnum while he was at it.
    He did.

I see those Chrysler 300C Wagon's here.. and also the BMW 1 Series.. I actually think that's a 118. or 120.. :)

its definitely a 1-series hatch...come in a variety of flavors, 120i, 130i, 130d etc

the 1 series should be out in the US next year...no hatch, just coupe and cab. Hopefully they'll put the 3.0TT from the 3 series in it.
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast