The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: *daytime pics added* Megan Coilovers......Galant #3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    dats a nice drop :smt023 ...the back makes the G looked bagged

2001 5 speed 4g64T

The drop looks gangsta :twisted: the paint looks like you got banged on :shock:

blue(on the)rims so the G crip walkin

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    umm... why are your front camber plates all the way negative are you drifting?

here's mine for reference and i'm aligned to spec (and was dropped just as low at the time of this pic):

No, I'm not drifting. I was just doing that for the pics. I know what it should be set to, I was just showing the adjustibility. Thanks for looking out though.

nice man deff paint the car, i should be getting these for the legacy. Deff a nice ride when i was in chris's car (slines)

TGC Regular
    very nice but it is really dying for a paint job

its unpainted body kit guy

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Paint it like "Dirty Rice" from the Bullrun TV show. lol But no, seriously don't do that. :|

Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    Paint it like "Dirty Rice" from the Bullrun TV show. lol But no, seriously don't do that. :|
    thats what im doing when I get on bullrun! lol.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    lookin good, splash some Dupont on it now

8G_GTZ
    well here are my options from first to last:

black top/candy red bottom---black wheels
    white---black, white or bronze wheels
    flat black---black or bronze wheels

just don't know yet. there's too many options. just before I left for Houston yesterday, I actually ripped the 1" fiberglass flares off from the back that I did. I didn't want to finish filling them or rounding them out. Let me know what you think.

Steve

cant you make your muffler so it goes straight back? that bugs the hell outa me man.

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    cant you make your muffler so it goes straight back? that bugs the hell outa me man.
    well that sucks for you, cuz it's my car. See, I paid for it, and I want my exhaust to look like that. I'm sorry.

Steve

Experienced TGC Member
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by 8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    well that sucks for you, cuz it's my car. See, I paid for it, and I want my exhaust to look like that. I'm sorry.

Steve
    About that,Steve: Are you having any clearance issues now that you've put the Megan dampers on with your piping running under the axle?

8G_GTZ
    Actually, there is 1" of clearance. However since it is set so stiff, it's only if I hit a lagre quick dip in the hwy that I can hear it scrape. Now you have to also keep in mind that my car is stripped out, so there is no weight back there. If I put it all back in like I will this weekend, I'll raise it up a little bit.

Steve

very nyce. even without paint you can tell the potential. Makes me remember when I had that kit and had it molded years ago. its still is molded, but im a vrg front end owner....
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12