The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Springs?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Springs?

Okay so you all know I picked up some VogtLand springs, and went through taking everything off and they didn't fit.. so I got a refund, and another company in NL sent a reply that they had springs for my 4G63 8G, and they sent measures, and it fits! the company is called V-MAXX, you guys ever heard of it? what do you think? I have been trying to reach H&R about this but they just say in the description like the VogtLand did.. 97- EAO Galant.
    and that did not fit.. haven't gotten any measures from 'em. Tell me if you've ever heard of V-MAXX. it's a 1.6" drop all around btw.

Never heard of VMAXX.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Never heard of VMAXX.
    Thanks for the reply at least.. can't find anything else that fits my 4G63 so..

i've heard of that brand. i've seen a few people from the VW forums import their coilovers to use on their cars. i guess it must be good since people are actually taking the time to import them from europe. although i must say i haven't heard anything about their galant application.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Thanks pinoy, They'll be here in a few days, I'll check 'em out then.. but good to know you see some people using 'em (I haven't heard anything about their galant application either..)