The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: $3,460 4G63 Intake Manifold

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

$3,460 4G63 Intake Manifold

wow

http://more-japan.com/JUN-GT-Surge-T...3-p-17488.html

This place a number of fancy 4G63 parts. Worth a look for you 4-bangers.

thats weak, i'd get a magnus intake manifold and a heavily built longblock for that price. lol

and i'd bet the bank the magnus makes more power,
    not to mention that inntake in the pic is on a sr20

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

for that price, id rather port my intake manifold for free and buy 3500 jumbo jacks. not 3600 cuz of tax. lol

you can just buy a whole turbo kit for that price. i mean how much horesepower can you even get from that, like 30hp? for that price, they can screw
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

I doubt you'd even get 30 from that alone. I'm sure you'd need to get other things to complement it. You'd already have to have a badass setup to really be able to use it I'm guessing.

If i had a 4g63 Id be able to get one made for cheaper from scratch... I know some that could weld so goods he dont need to grind them when he is done but that price is CRAZY

ya i should know, i AM a welder/fabricator. i could make an intake manifold for a 4g63 that has perfect welds for under 100 bucks providing i had all the equipment and materials in front of me.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

well thats JUN... anything they touch makes it worth an arm & a leg.... yea their products work, but shit $3.4k thats rediculous... there must be a typo there somewhere

I just got a JM Fab polished intake mani for my 4g63. Haven't received it yet, but excited to get it on there with my oversized throttle body. It was $450. Wanted the Magnus, but not sure the extra $200 would be worth it or not. It was a group buy, so I saved almost $100. thats ridiculous though. just stupid.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...