The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM bulb Questions and suggestions

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

JDM bulb Questions and suggestions

ok I just got the New style vr-4 bumper and fogs with the heads installed on the car... now I need to wire up every thing. I think I got the headlights covered.... I might run into a problem with the diode. now The city lights I plan on running those with the park lights. I'm also going to run hids in the heads now here's one question.... Will the HID's melt a LED city light???? ok now to the fogs.... I see two lights down there I'm guessing there both H3 bulbs. How are they supposed to be wired. do they both come on at the same time? is one a park or turn signal I don't know hopefully you all will respond before the autozone opens I'm plan on going bulb and butt connector crazy. :twisted:

blue(on the)rims so the G crip walkin

the fogs for the update model bumper (JDM '98+ VR4/Viento) are dual beam. the inside pair are the fogs. the outside pair are "turning floods"; they flood your side path when u are turning and are activated by the signal on their corresponding side (but they don't blink w/ the signal).

well I did the fogs.. I got them wired so both bulbs are on at the same time

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chromeblueES
    Yes you did

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge
    Quote Originally Posted by chromeblueES
    Yes you did

naw...the city lights won't melt.....HIDS aren't running as hot as regular bulbs.

njjfudge did the rest of the wiring Thanks :!: I'll paint some thing for you if you need it 8)

yeah, i don't know of anyone that has done the '98+ JDM front end conversion that has wired the fogs for correct functionality yet... everyone wires them for both pairs together, or use the outside pair as a signal, or outside as a seperate switched fog.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    yeah, i don't know of anyone that has done the '98+ JDM front end conversion that has wired the fogs for correct functionality yet... everyone wires them for both pairs together, or use the outside pair as a signal, or outside as a seperate switched fog.
    i think this should do the trick. i haven't tried it though.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.