The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TUTORIAL: Upholstering Door Panels/Custom Interior PICS!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 96 of 96
    little bit of topic, but i have question about trim pieces. did u guys paint them or do u have DE model?

If your talking about the door trim on the interior they painted them.
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

by far the hardest thing to do is reattach the little rivets. i keep getting a small gap.

I have grey interier with wood grain trim. would like to do
    Mine in black vinal. Will it look funey with the wood grain?
    Can I paint wood grain black?
    Jg

Did mine over the weekend. Shaved the foam off. PITA but I think it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Did mine over the weekend. Shaved the foam off. PITA but I think it was worth it.

Nice what material did you use?
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post

YES very nice!

Hey does any one still have any pics of how to melt the clips off and back on

Quote Originally Posted by white2k3mitsu View Post
    Hey does any one still have any pics of how to melt the clips off and back on
    Nah man it's been a while since I last did it. Your best bet though would be to buy some self threading screws with a washer to replace what you melted off. Although it is best that you remelt it back together. When I did it I bought the screws in case I couldn't melt it back in.

How long of a screw

I work in a factory so I can just go and grab a handful from a box and send them to you if you want
    "Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn."

I would greatly appreciate it but to be honest I'm impatient and since they will probably cost no more then $10 at a store if I knew exactly how long of a screw and the exact type I'd rather do that for convenience, I just installed the Diamante dash and it's 90% black with tan side center console and I kinda wanna hurry and finish my interior

Quote Originally Posted by white2k3mitsu View Post
    I would greatly appreciate it but to be honest I'm impatient and since they will probably cost no more then $10 at a store if I knew exactly how long of a screw and the exact type I'd rather do that for convenience, I just installed the Diamante dash and it's 90% black with tan side center console and I kinda wanna hurry and finish my interior
    I wish I could remember the size that I used but that was so long ago man!

It's cool thanks anyways, I just bought a set of JDM door cards should be here in two weeks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345