The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suggestions on a cheap amp and sub?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Suggestions on a cheap amp and sub?

I wana get an amp and sub, but something small (similar to where the new Lancer places their amp). I use my ride as a daily driver so I can't fill the entire trunk space with speakers.

Any suggestions on what I should get? I think just one sub is enough on the left corner of the car.

Infiniti Basslink Powered Sub. (looks like i'm always recommending Infiniti these days LoL)

It's a good deal and space saver. Powered sub= amp, 10" sub, box built into one. It'll take up one corner of the trunk, if that (not big at all). Has a remote you can have near your drivers seat to adjust the gain. Can kick if you need it to, but still sounds clean.

Retails for about $300.

Well do you want it to sound good and last a long time, or do you want something that will last you MAYBE a couple months...? Also define cheap...
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE
    Infiniti Basslink Powered Sub. (looks like i'm always recommending Infiniti these days LoL)

It's a good deal and space saver. Powered sub= amp, 10" sub, box built into one. It'll take up one corner of the trunk, if that (not big at all). Has a remote you can have near your drivers seat to adjust the gain. Can kick if you need it to, but still sounds clean.

Retails for about $300.
    A good space saver, and good sound would be to go with eight inch tube woofers. OR go with three way speakers, that would be the most space efficient.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

caraudiodeals.com they got really cheap stuff. good luck
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

lol i was about to say buy mine....but...they will take up alot of space...subs and amp with box..i maybe selling for #300 sll memphis audio..last ya while..check um out in members rides under general pics of g ride...but ..if u buy some..kicker lasts a while..one solar l7 10 will sound nice..and not take up much room

Always keep your eye open. I brought my amp brand new for NZ$150 (mate's rates ;)) and my sub was second hand with box for NZ$70 and goes really hard, I love it.

used is probably a good bet for me, but I have to factor in installation charges.

I'm not looking to bump music to my entire neighborhood. Just a little extra bass to sound good. I already have after market speakers stated in my sig so an amp and woofers should help.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Just remember that you get what you pay for when it comes to audio equipment...

I know alot of people might not agree with this....But you can get a Plye pretty cheap....Yes i have used these and the actually do work good! Just dont buy EBAY!!! those ones are as good and the online stored that sell them will give you a return period. I have used 3 10's 4 12's and 3 15's and they all are in the same vehicles they are installed in and all have been working for a year and still going strong....And another thing about them there only about $50 for a 15 so if u do blow it but turning up the gain or volume to high then its not as big of a loss as it would be with something like a Rockford 15 which costs upper $300 range.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...