The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: got my bumper back on

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

got my bumper back on

and here is how it looks, makes me sad to look at it :cry: :cry: also i think the transmission is on its way out or already gone
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

honestly i hope you didnt pay anyone to fix your car. Thats not professional work.
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by galantsleeper00
    honestly i hope you didnt pay anyone to fix your car. Thats not professional work.
    my grandparents payed my uncle 300 dollars to fix it
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

i think that looks preety good! that looks waaaayyy better than before,and for 300 dollars, thats a mighty good job. Now alls you need is some paint homey!
    7G SOHC 5SPD

just take off the grilles, loosen up the bolts and bring everything tighter and closer together....its overall a good fit for only 300 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    just take off the grilles, loosen up the bolts and bring everything tighter and closer together....its overall a good fit for only 300 bucks
    i already tryed that it just not fitting right for some reason
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

Quote Originally Posted by luke9511
    that sucks.....drive to NY lol i'll fix it

that sucks.....drive to NY lol i'll fix it
    wheres a towtruck when i need one :P
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

well its 3:18am right now and i just remembered that i forgot to put a foam peice for the bumper back on the bumber when i put it back on and that may be the reason why its not fitting so later on im gonna take the bumper off and put the thing back on
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

You are here entirely tooo much!!

Re: got my bumper back on

and here is how it looks, makes me sad to look at it :cry: :cry: also i think the transmission is on its way out or already gone
    Looks like he did a pretty good job.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

well i put the foam thing back on and it fits a little better but not by much, im thinking of saving the money and buyin all new oem fenders header bar bumper etc
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

Experienced TGC Member
    well i put the foam thing back on and it fits a little better but not by much, im thinking of saving the money and buyin all new oem fenders header bar bumper etc
    Bring your ass to SC....... Ill sell u my auto and give u my bumpers for free... lol.......

well its 3:18am right now and i just remembered that i forgot to put a foam peice for the bumper back on the bumber when i put it back on and that may be the reason why its not fitting so later on im gonna take the bumper off and put the thing back on
    :x :x :x :x :x DOH!!!! :x :x :x sorry to hear that the tranny is going hope things work out

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

you don't need the foam, i took mine out when i put my heads in.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.