The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i came across something interesting today......

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

i came across something interesting today......

well, i was bored and lookin around online for dsm related parts and whatnot when i came across a website that sells "performance intake manifolds" for the 4g64 with............dual throttle bodies!! i thought this was quit strange, ive seen that on v8's and v6's and other crazy installs but never on a 4g64. my question is, since i have turbo should i just forget about it, or would that even help at all. my brother suggested just stickin a filter on the other throttle body and kepping one side N/A to help with inital takeoff but i dont know if that would effect boost at all. it would probably mess it all up. (i dont listen to him anyway hes an idiot) BTW in case ur wondering, this stupid setup runs for a cool $1500!!! i dont think ill be seing anyone on this site with one of these anytime soon.....
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

rpw made dual throttle manifolds, as well as quad throttle.

you coudl run straight stacks if you had standalone, or they had the option of a carbonfber/ lexal plenum that woudl route the 4 throttles into one duct for a mas.

pretty sweet, if you are into n/a road racing.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

what is that website i want some seconday intake butterflys! hehehe!

where can you get the quad TB set up?
    i would love to have one of those on the g, im not being sarcastic i really want one.
    do you know the site?

well, its not a quad tb setup its just dual, theres one one the original side, and one oposite of it. i think ur thinking of the manifolds with individual throttle bodied per runner. i dont know where to find those but the site with the dual's i think is RPW.com do a search on rpw, if i can find it later ill post a link.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

rpw also made the quads.

i don't know how you codl run dual throttles w/o standalone.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

you would have to somehow rig up the tbs to open in parallel.
    Light em up.

they do open in parallel.