The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: cheap performance parts

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

cheap performance parts

i was wondering what kind of cheap performance parts are available for a 1994 Galant HJ Hatch Australian release with a 4G63 SOHC 16 valve head

Raven

If its cheap, it wont give much for performance. Unless, when you say performance, you mean looks. You can do a cold air/ short ram intake, but that wont do much for performance, might increase gas efficiency, but it wont give you the 5 extra HP it says it will. But if you want good performance, its not cheap. Now if you would be willing to spend up to a couple grand, you can do the DOHC head swap, and turbo your car. But if you want cheap, buy a Honda.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Experienced TGC Member

couldn't help myself. i'm sorry
    -Chris

HAHA I was trying to avoid that... DAH WELL!! Also, as a note, unless this was your first and last post, I would strongly reccommend using the search link, before you ask any questions. Odds are is that this has already been answered by someone else on a different thread.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

ok thanks ill look around at other posts then for some ideas atm i cant really do anything top end for 2 reasons

1 in financing the car
    2 L and P platers in australia cant have turbo or supercharged cars not legally anyways

Raven