The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: heres something that a lot 7g deal with

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69

I hear that

Door panels... That's another problem. I even posted a question about that and no one would discuss the problem. Replacing is an option, but where do you go for panels that fit? These days it's hard to find a place that does car interiors as well; anyone have a good solution for BMX?? :?

Well im prob goin to make my own door panels....i plan on using the exsisting one but im goin to get it to fit better than it does...ill show you what i mean in a few mins. i need to charge my camera

So you don't have the prob with surface bubbling or delamination (as the dealer call it..)? I'll be interested to see what you're doing, especially if it saves $$$

Well what im doing is getting some vinal and ripping apart my dash and then re-wraping it with that. Im getting it for free so, Its a black vinal with a padded back and im getting some 3m adhesive to hold it down and stapiling it down so it wont happen agian

I dont know if you look in the thrid photo it kinda looks like its just not level and that its off to the to far over on a side.

Yeah,

I see what you mean, but isn't that door going to look strange with all black vinyl when the rest of the interior is cream colored? It's cool you're getting the stuff for free, but then you'll have to do all the doors to match.

That's a job

Ya im redoing the whole!! interior i already got some black carpet im triming to fit....i plan on painting my car either blue or black once i get my body kit on just getting the interior done

Sounds pretty cool! I hope the windows are tinted - otherwise we're looking at black interior + hot summer= hot & ouch! :smt013

I'm glad you were able to get the vinyl for free, that's great. Now if I could only find a source for what I need :? Grrrrrr :x

ya im going with 5% tint! There is no enforced tint law in oklahoma!!! ya im paint the car blue prob...so goin to work blue into the interior and black was the only other thing i couldnt think of that would work well with blue.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234