The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2001 Es 4-Cyl.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Tennisace101

2001 Es 4-Cyl.

Yup, thats right 4 cylinder baby!!

Yea i know, my dad wanted the insurance low, V-6 is higher obvisouly. How does the 4-cyl. stack up againt other 4 cyls?

Am I pretty much outta the race against V-6's?
    :? What are some good cars I have a good chance to beat?

:twisted:

toc8g
    I had a 2000 I-4 Galant,....what makes you think you are out of the running for beating V6 vehicles?

Some of our faster Galants are 4 Cylinders. granted they may be boosted or Spraying but there's nothing saying you can't out run or atleast stack up with the V6. I know I am a bit bias because I drive a 4 cylinder but that's because I am a sucker for the underdog. Plus there is more room to play around in the Engine bay :twisted:
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Senior TGC Member
    One really easy V6 to pick on is the Mazda Millenia Another is the MercedesBenz C class er...forgot the number but it's a 6 and only gots 170 hp
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    When u drive a 4, your never out of the running.. I say pick on everyone, nobody is immune to an ass whooping..lol.. Like Laz said some of the fastest cars on the board are 4's.. I would like to consider myself one of them... I could have bought a 4 if i wanted to but when u looked under our hood there is just so much room for progress and all that damn space to throw shit into it.. Take advantage of what u have, and buid on it.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.