The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bolt pattern for wheels

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

bolt pattern for wheels

I know the 7th gen has a bolt pattern of 4X114.3 or 4X4.5, but my woman has this ford focus, 2003 ZX3 with some sweet 5 spoke blade wheels, and i want to know how to find out what bolt pattern the focus is so I might be able to swap wheels before she sells the thing. They are 16 inchers, which is upsizing one from what i have right now.

Well im seeing 4x100 and 4x108. Just go out and measure them. Should measure across. Here is a site to help....
    http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoBoltPatterns.dos;jsessionid=Fjz8GhScGzPjDcblTg 08CHyDvyhSCXVNqKJpy7Xw5ty1bG9m2pvC!830298!NONE

the only for sure thin is the 7 gen is 4x 114.3

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

do you not know how to use google? OR a ruler!?!?!
    hahaha sorry im giving you a hard time.

its 4x108 im pretty sure.

well, i got smart and i didn't use google, but i used trusty ol tirerack.com, and came up with 4x108, which i never even heard of a bolt pettern smaller than the older honda civic's 4x110, lol, until now. thanks guys for your fast response. I got rid of the MSR rims, the cheap-ass lugnuts they shipped with the wheels messed up my lugs, the coating came off (some cheesy wanna-be chrome) and coated my lugs on my car, that's finally why I found out I had so many problems keeping the darn things tightened down. And for midwest driving, i'm looking for some 16 inchers that I can run year round and it's easier to find good all weather tires for 16 inchers than 17s.

The Ford Focus is 4x108 (also known as 4x4.25). The only way the wheel you are looking at can only fit if they have a dual drill pattern that includes 4x4.5 (4x114.3).

7g def. has 114.3 b/c im looking at the box of the rims that i have for mine.
    Light em up.