The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Evo 8....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I tried to test fit a EVO 8 manifold least year on my GVR4 and it would hit the P/S bracket. I am pretty sure you will run into the same issue on the 7g.The manifold flange will bolt up to the head...but the issue is the clearance. The turbo is facing towards the drivers side where the alternator is unlike the 1g, 2g, EVO 1-3, and GVR4 turbo's are facing towards the passenger side.

You are right...fabrication for the piping is going to be very tight since space where the turbo and the alternator are at is VERY tight. If you are going to run a standalone or a MAFT then you won't have to worry much about the intake and filter BUT if you are planning to run a MAF then space is going to be a issue.

You'll have to get a custom DP done and not sure if the 7g crossbar will affect DP routing.

This is mostly observation soo..I can be wrong.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Well i guess ill get it and see if not ill just sell it and i am running a MAFT Gen 2....Not hooked up yet cause im waiting on my 3' gm sensor but thats what i will be running.....Going to go look at it tommorow and see if visual i can see anything that might get in the way...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12