Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Galant Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    Nice XPass Furious. Funny how different staes call it different things. In NY,NJ,PA,MD we call it EZPass
    Its actually an I pass. lol.
    Sorry. That is a must have for the Tri State area.
    yeah man. I get a discount for being an SI resident. I get another discount at the bridges between SI and NJ. I only pay like $2.50 for those. Since I go that way for work multiple times a month. I love laughing at the people that don't have EZ pass. Specially at my job when we watch the cameras like at the George Washington Bridge for Example. And they make the lower level EZ pass only during the night. And the upper level jams all up
    I feel stupid not having one lol. I'm rarely anywhere that I have to go through tolls but I'm gonna be going back and forth between Illinois a lot in the next month and it sucks having to be one of the few people who have to stop and everyone else keeps driving.
    Well since you don't drive where you'll need it I guess you can bear it for the time that you're there. In the Tri-State area there's the GSParkway, GWB, Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel, Verazzano Bridge, NJ Turnpike, Marine Pk Bridge, Gil Hodges Bridge, etc..... I can go on & on and those are just some of the places in NY& NJ. That's not even PA, CT, MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185
    I couldnt believe his wing it just made me laugh so hard... His exhaust sounded like he took out the cat converter and it made this really annoying noise....
    LOL thats a civic for ya..
    oh yeah what happened to you Saturday?
    I really wanted to come on Saturday but i got suckered into doing a double at work...

YO this sunday im replacing my timing belt at roman's boys shop... His friend is going to change it for me...its about time

Did you ever get it replaced yet?
    oooo thats what's going on there Sunday. Yay man. Mine has been done for like um month and a half 2 months now.
    I don't want to make you feel bad. But you should have come. You missed a good one. 21 cars or so. Check out the pics in members rides. I am hearing we are going to have at least another 1 maybe 2 BBQs there this summer. So you can come to one of those.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

TGC Regular
    I couldnt believe his wing it just made me laugh so hard... His exhaust sounded like he took out the cat converter and it made this really annoying noise....
    I really wanted to come on Saturday but i got suckered into doing a double at work...

YO this sunday im replacing my timing belt at roman's boys shop... His friend is going to change it for me...its about time

oooo thats what's going on there Sunday. Yay man. Mine has been done for like um month and a half 2 months now.
    I don't want to make you feel bad. But you should have come. You missed a good one. 21 cars or so. Check out the pics in members rides. I am hearing we are going to have at least another 1 maybe 2 BBQs there this summer. So you can come to one of those.
    Yeah i am getting real nervous....i dont even want to drive the damn car cuz i just hit 81k. Im stupid for waiting this long...I cant wait till its done...you should def come down... I should pick up a set of megan springs and maybe we can do a drop while we are at it lol.

Yeah i am getting real nervous....i dont even want to drive the damn car cuz i just hit 81k. Im stupid for waiting this long...I cant wait till its done...you should def come down... I should pick up a set of megan springs and maybe we can do a drop while we are at it lol.
    If I didn't have to work that night I would come through. Especially not with me working the night before also. I wont be up until the afternoon. Who is doing it? His mechanic? You should be cool. Mine was done around 90,000. I think it was 89,000 something.

2001 Galant ES

TGC Regular
    Yea his mechanic is gonna do...I got all the parts so i am ready to go ASAP... Well we def gotta meet up soon...

Yea his mechanic is gonna do...I got all the parts so i am ready to go ASAP... Well we def gotta meet up soon...
    yeah man for sure

2001 Galant ES

how many times they watched Fast and the Furious? :smt021

TURBO= in the making.......

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Galant Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    Nice XPass Furious. Funny how different staes call it different things. In NY,NJ,PA,MD we call it EZPass
    Its actually an I pass. lol.
    Sorry. That is a must have for the Tri State area.
    yeah man. I get a discount for being an SI resident. I get another discount at the bridges between SI and NJ. I only pay like $2.50 for those. Since I go that way for work multiple times a month. I love laughing at the people that don't have EZ pass. Specially at my job when we watch the cameras like at the George Washington Bridge for Example. And they make the lower level EZ pass only during the night. And the upper level jams all up
    I feel stupid not having one lol. I'm rarely anywhere that I have to go through tolls but I'm gonna be going back and forth between Illinois a lot in the next month and it sucks having to be one of the few people who have to stop and everyone else keeps driving.
    Well since you don't drive where you'll need it I guess you can bear it for the time that you're there. In the Tri-State area there's the GSParkway, GWB, Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel, Verazzano Bridge, NJ Turnpike, Marine Pk Bridge, Gil Hodges Bridge, etc..... I can go on & on and those are just some of the places in NY& NJ. That's not even PA, CT, MA.
    ya I-pass here in Illinois..
    lets make this thread offical post your ricer find

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yeahhhh!

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    lets make this thread offical post your ricer find
    Co-sign on that! The picture of my civic burning definitely could be the starting post, lol.

Even though I had a civic, I was pretty smart about it... only thing I went wrong with was the altezzas... but an aluminum wing... never. EVER. If you own a civic, you should know better!
    ~Lady Driven~

:smt012 :smt013 :smt012 :smt013 :smt012 :smt013

^^^^ WHY?!?!?! :evil:

TGC Regular
    I love those racing type spoilers.. but those wings are just..... Man those are just a kick in the face.
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

Boeing called, they said they want the plane's flaps back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12