The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 63mm tb

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

63mm tb

will this fit on the 4g64? im thinkin about upgradin the throttle body because im runnin a turbo now...i know a 60mm 1g TB will fit but will this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/63mm-...QQcmdZViewItem
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

sorry man, i mean.... unless you are HEAVILY modified, i don't think you have a lot to gian from it, and at that..... this is money better used towards other mods, better higher yeilding mods

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

well i dont know what you consider "heavily modified" but im running 10psi of boost, maf translator gen2, 550cc injectors, fpr, 255lph pump, stainless fuel line, 3" charge piping, 3" turbo back exhaust, and lots more like that. theres no internal engine work at the moment but im building a head to put in it right now. i just wanted to know if that TB fit or not because i can get one of those alot cheaper than that. trust me i wouldnt pay almost 250 bucks for a TB
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

of course it will fit.

i woudl upgrade your intake manifold long before you worried about the throttle.
    your throttle isn't a restriction at your level.

its not even a real restriction at mine.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

well as long as i know it fits im gonna get it. i can get one for 30 bucks so i mine as well do it. at the moment though in my spare time im building up a spare head that im gonna port, polish, do a valve job, etc. and at the same time im building a custom intake manifold. but that project wont be done for a while since i work so much and i dont have time lol. so in the mean time i was thinkin about small stuff like TB etc....

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I wouldnt pay $219 for it, but if I were you, I would get a stock 1g NT tb(Or 1g turbo TB if you want to use the bolt on TB elbow) and install that.
    7g for life!

ya im gonna do that. thanks guys

I have a mustang throttle body (70mm) on my 1g intake,it does his job very good

did it bolt right up? and is it from a 5.0? ive seen people put mustang TB's on eclipses with a performance intake manifold but not on a galant

will not bolt right on, i bought the 70mm flange , and weld it on teh intake

what did u do about sensors/coolant lines, are they the same too because i can weld the flange myself

ow the thing is i'm running on microtech
    i don't use those sensors anymore

oh ok nevermind to that then lol. ill just stick with the 63mm from a 1g. thanks for the info

well just so you all know. the mustang throttle uses the same tps voltages as the mitsu TPS,
    so you woudl have to modifiy your harness, but it woudl be compadable.

of course you woudl have to lose the iac

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

how important is the iac? i dont know if it matters but i have maf translator gen2 coming in next week

Quote Originally Posted by ct96mitsug
    how important is the iac? i dont know if it matters but i have maf translator gen2 coming in next week
    there is a few guys on here who run a block off plate for the fiav and iac.
    and our cars all idle perfect.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

It looks like throttlebodys.com throttlebody. The only plus i see is that it has new seals and has been cleaned and rebuilt.