The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: R1 Concept brakes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 45

R1 Concept brakes

Hey guys...any words bout this product?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...4907&rd=1&rd=1

i was wondering the same thing, i know a couple people on here have them.

btw this is in the wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    i was wondering the same thing, i know a couple people on here have them.

btw this is in the wrong section.
    Yeah first sorry for the wrong section...I was half sleeping when I posted this LOL...yeah I think they look good, too.

Uhmm btw, where did I post the original post :idea: :?:

performance mods for 9g. lol

performance mods for 9g. lol
    wtf? LOL!

there a great company. I was just down at there place over in Anahiem, CA. I got some rotors for a 350z there. They fit great and I've had them on for about a month. So far im very please with there product, but i dont know about long term.

i dont know on their website they say that the triangle edge on the slots is good because it stops build up. Then on some other company's website that makes rotors say that triangle edges are bad because they eat through your pads really fast, so im kinda confused.. who is right? lol

p.s. Nelson, your galant is so sexy.

i dont know on their website they say that the triangle edge on the slots is good because it stops build up. Then on some other company's website that makes rotors say that triangle edges are bad because they eat through your pads really fast, so im kinda confused.. who is right? lol
    I think it's just how they advertise their product flaming on each other's products :D e

I ran a group buy for them on TGC many years ago. Their products are great quality and they have great customer service as well.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

I actualy have a set on my car, very nice for the price my OEM rotors were not doing to great....
    The New Guy On The Board.

TGC Regular
    Thanks for the starting this thread guys. I've been wondering about these rotors for awhile, cause I need some new ones bad. After rolling on my stock ones for 325K miles, I think it's about time for some new ones. Guess I'll be getting these soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    After rolling on my stock ones for 325K miles, I think it's about time for some new ones. Guess I'll be getting these soon.
    Holly shyt! :shock:

I bought a set of the rotors and they are holding up fine no complaints here. Thery have been on my car for almost 2 years.

Back from the dead!!!

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    ma friend is getting a set!! i heard they got a pretty nice price tag on em too.. so i'm waitin on him to run it then find out from him. $169.00 for a set of 4 rotors, dang that's pretty good.

I'm still waiting my order paid it last monday on the 2nd of July but have not received 'em yet :(. They said it could take 3-5 days to be zinc plated. Will update soon...

i hope you're not puting ceramic pads on... i put a set of I-Rotors slotted/drilled rotors on with ceramic pads and the braking was awesome, but the pads last about 4 months.... get metallic pads... the slotted rotors eat ceramic pads for breakfast

i use a mix of ceramic and metalic

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    Thanks for the starting this thread guys. I've been wondering about these rotors for awhile, cause I need some new ones bad. After rolling on my stock ones for 325K miles, I think it's about time for some new ones. Guess I'll be getting these soon.

You have 325K on your G?!?!?!?!!!! :shock:

I have those rotors for the fronts, with carbon metallic pads. I've had them on for about 5 months now, and still have a lot of life on the pads.

I had them for the front for a few years
    when I got them I had axis metal master pads
    and after that I had hawk pads
    and then I stepped up to dual piston calipers and biggers rotors
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast