The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: R1 Concept brakes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 45
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    i dont know on their website they say that the triangle edge on the slots is good because it stops build up. Then on some other company's website that makes rotors say that triangle edges are bad because they eat through your pads really fast, so im kinda confused.. who is right? lol
    both are true. think of the slots as razor blades that shave off the top layer of the pad every time you brake. it will make sure you have a clean surface on the pad everytime u brake, but also will shave down your pads faster.

Hey guys, just reading some threads and dropping by. Im around so if you have any questions feel free to toss me a pm.

I have received the rotors and can't wait to install 'em this weekend. I'll keep you guys posted.

OH thanks for fast shipping r1concepts!

Quote Originally Posted by jhendra83
    I have received the rotors and can't wait to install 'em this weekend. I'll keep you guys posted.

OH thanks for fast shipping r1concepts!
    Nice, Let the community know how it goes. Also, some pics would be nice =)

Rotors installed. Very satisfied w/ them Will post pics tomorrow.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    yo jhendra!! which one did you get?? the $64 ones or the more expensive ones?

This is the one I got. Shipping was like $47 cuz they were heavy. I paid them on the 2nd and received them on the 16th. It took them about 3-5 days to zinc plated the rotors before shipping them out to me (via ground).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...QQcmdZViewItem

ah how big where they? how much bigger than the stock?

They are OEM size I think. I didn't really compare w/ my stock rotors but when I installed them, they just fit as when the stock were on it. I think it's OEM size performance rotors.

ow so not any bigger? dang!

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    ma friend is getting a set!! i heard they got a pretty nice price tag on em too.. so i'm waitin on him to run it then find out from him. $169.00 for a set of 4 rotors, dang that's pretty good.
    i think thats me???

i got my rotors 2 weeks ago but they still here in my basement coz i have problem with them they didn't send my ss brake lines yet i called them last week and they said it should be here last monday but until now i don't have them....grgrggrgrgrgr........ :x :x :x its been almost a month now im still waiting for my ss brake lines :x :x :x

heres the site: http://store.r1concepts.com/

TURBO= in the making.......

Pic of rotors (click on the thumbnails. 56k beware!)

Quote Originally Posted by jhendra83
    Pic of rotors (click on the thumbnails. 56k beware!)

Nice. Good Job!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    looks pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel
    Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    ma friend is getting a set!! i heard they got a pretty nice price tag on em too.. so i'm waitin on him to run it then find out from him. $169.00 for a set of 4 rotors, dang that's pretty good.
    i think thats me???

i got my rotors 2 weeks ago but they still here in my basement coz i have problem with them they didn't send my ss brake lines yet i called them last week and they said it should be here last monday but until now i don't have them....grgrggrgrgrgr........ :x :x :x its been almost a month now im still waiting for my ss brake lines :x :x :x

heres the site: http://store.r1concepts.com/
    yabang!!! put it on already!!

8G_GTZ
    just ordered mine!! $218 for the FR/RR with pads! What a deal. I should have called to get the TGC discount. Oh well, still a steal. Will be on before MOD.

Steve

Experienced TGC Member
    Nice!

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    Nice!
    LOL shut up dousche, you ordered yours too.

Sweet...which one did you get??

8G_GTZ
    4 crossdrilled/slotted with pads for $218 shipped. they are listed for $167 before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast