The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: n1ghtryd3r will be remembered!!!

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

n1ghtryd3r will be remembered!!!

So this was a car that started with an exhaust and ended up being the only galant with this GDM bumper here in the U.S., well so far as we know is the only one. the owner mike started to mold everthing with the help of a member at galants.org and didnt get to finish due to engine problems which were caused by that galants.org member (not sayin names) because he changed nightryders timing belt and the timing went bad...so nightryfer has moved on and is now parting it out since the car;s isnt drivable due to timing problems and ac compressor keeps burning up...also the shitty molding job that galants.org member did for him, its so bad that there isnt one body shop that will take it and redo it, n ot even paint over the fucked up job. nightryder has side skirts, jdm lights, grill, rims, fenders, and front bumper for sale. he will be posting those items soon...all he needed was paint and he was pretty much done

his car is in the far right

this is wat was left of it

Damn man it sucked the way he was looking at the car when we went over the other day, like if somebody betrayed his ass. I don't like it one bit but at least he has a new Rabbit. Good luck to him. Dibs on the Fenders, Headlights, Side skirts, and rear lip, lol!

TGC Regular
    that sucks

TGC Regular
    Damn that is messed up. Especially after spending all that time and money getting that bumper over here.

Shotie the rims if in good condition...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    his rims were nice. damn. what a shame. :( the car would have looked really good.

that galant.org member is not here right?
    -Pedro

damn guys that sucks ass, bro hope you can find and good home for those parts specially that bumper
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

damn..:( that f'n sux!... it had so much potential!!..i'm liking that front.. 8)

um i think hes a member here kalamidad but he never goes on, hes over there alot, he has the black car with the lime green, SSeddie is his name....the rims are in pretty good condition, the tires are pretty much brand new so if u want pics pm me n ill ask him for pics and as for the front bumper he is selling it for 1500 and he got it for 3000 because of the shipping and remember its the only one here in the us....the fenders are 80 plus stock, heads 100 plus stocks, skirts 70, and mirrors with amber and white leds are 100 plus stocks

so you said sseddie did that to his car? :shock:

TGC Regular
    damn Eddie is breaking everyone cars....thats a bummer

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    damn Eddie is breaking everyone cars....thats a bummer
    Only because the owners let him....
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

becuase the owner got talked into it, sseddie said he had experience n shit, now fishboy u got those hids because people told u that was good so pretty much the asme thing, only difference is that u didnt get fucked over

Yeah I hate that bull shit. Tell me if you know something not if you THINK you know how to do it. The only one I would let even touch my car is Alex cause he knows what he is doing and I've seen the work he does. As of SsEddie I don't want to talk shit about him or anything but he really did fuck up his car. I mean all that bondo JUST to fill in where the side moldings were at, and it wasn't even sanded down bare, it was on the paint!!! WTF, it sucks ass. By now that car would've been rolling out of the paint booth in orange pearl getting ready to roll out with us to HIN.

Nab that's fucked up, someone would need a priest if that was my car
    The Altima

eh. sseddie is a huge ricer. i would not even let him wash my car if u came by with a spray bottle and newspaper.

sorry it happened to nightrider

Censee
    i think i saw that coming lol... damn that sucks ass... good luck on his next car,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    eh. sseddie is a huge ricer. i would not even let him wash my car if u came by with a spray bottle and newspaper.

sorry it happened to nightrider
    hahah..its ashame, kinda nice to see that bumper in the US..why not just start over??
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

he got a vw rabbit now and since there is not one shop who will fix the mess they did then pretty much SOL and he would also need to do engine work but im not sure y he didnt buy another galant tho