The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: shift boot

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

shift boot

ok its almost been a year with my G. its a 5spd stock no swap..so all you 5 speeders out there know about the ugly shift boot..well i have an upgraded shift knob but its time to get rid of the boot..well no universal boots fit it due to the lack of the shifter trim? does anyone know what i can do in making one..specificlly a leahter one.. like this http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...82_39_full.jpg ...props to dudjis speed demon galant....thanks...

what i am curently doing is taking a 2G eclipse boot and sewing it to the base of the rubber boot. cut the rubber boot but not all the way. the rubber boot base will keep it on the trim. only prob is i broke the shifter trim so i am searching for one.

if i find one i'll show you

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

ok thanks..and good luck

any progree witht the boot...pics would be superb :D

tomorrow morning/afternoon i should be done

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

ok ok....any luck?

yo got any of the pics of your shifter...

did u finish ur boot haha?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Thats a pretty good idea to sew the boot to the stock rubber piece, I am going to have to try that.
    7g for life!

yes thats exactly what im in the process of doing... the 2g eclipse is about 25 bucks prolly could get it for 5 dollars at a yard...or you can use a type r integra boot like this one
    http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...82_39_full.jpg

here it is..... not 100% done but close

the 2G boot is a little tight but you can find another car with a bigger boot

looks very clean i like