The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: YAY...or NAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 34
    letsrunem8

YAY...or NAY

Wat do you guys think...should i put these 19's on my 8g black galant? thanks for your time!! :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...racer8/rim.jpg

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i dont like them not my style at all although i guess it depends on the look your going for,

TGC Regular
    They are okay, I'm not really digging them though...
    If you are looking for something of that style, why not look into Motegis?

edit: Or was it Konigs that I'm thinking of...?
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Nay... IMO I think they will make your car look cheap. Maybe if the colors were reversed it would look decent. Now I do like the style of the black and chrome/silver style rims... just not those.

Good luck with that.
    ~Lady Driven~

fuk no - some g-riders, i think should take a class on style. thats bad, bro
    Semper Fi'

letsrunem8
    lol...dam i thought they would have looked tite

I guess you were mistaken
    ~Lady Driven~

letsrunem8
    lol...dam i thought they would have looked tite

While those aren't the worst that I've seen...I have seen them on about 20 POS cars in the last couple weeks, and they looked like crap on those cars, and I know I wouldn't want to do the same thing to my ride.

letsrunem8
    haha i think i found some better ones..these???
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...cer8/rims2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by letsrunem8
    haha i think i found some better ones..these???
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...cer8/rims2.jpg
    Better better.....IMHO I say keep it clean 8)
    You dont want people to look at you car and go 0_o
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Yeah the second set of rims are a lot better.
    ~Lady Driven~

nay...not feelin those at all, too many better wheels out there
    XCLUSIVES CAR CLUB, SAN DIEGO CA
    WE REIGN SUPREME...SIX-NINETEEN

letsrunem8
    Quote Originally Posted by 619 CUSTOMS
    i agree with u...but i cant really find much that are in my budget range..cuz i dont wanna spend a fortune u know wat i mean

Quote Originally Posted by letsrunem8
    Quote Originally Posted by 619 CUSTOMS
    i agree with u...but i cant really find much that are in my budget range..cuz i dont wanna spend a fortune u know wat i mean
    http://www.wheelsnext.com/
    they have constant deals going on, and the price includes tires and balanced, and lug kit. Their prices are usually the best around
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well 19's are going to look wierd unless your dropped so i would do that first and foremost, also depending on the body style you will be going for in the future a stock body galant and 18's look great, 19's would look better on a car that has a kit of some sort my $.02

plus 18's are more common so they will be a lot cheaper then 19's also especially when you need to replace the tires

i like the style of the second wheel but in the pic they look kind of dirty and beat on a bit if you have a black g i would go with something with a black face chrome lip if you plan on keeping it pretty much stock in appearance, it will look clean

letsrunem8
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    well 19's are going to look wierd unless your dropped so i would do that first and foremost, also depending on the body style you will be going for in the future a stock body galant and 18's look great, 19's would look better on a car that has a kit of some sort my $.02

plus 18's are more common so they will be a lot cheaper then 19's also especially when you need to replace the tires

i like the style of the second wheel but in the pic they look kind of dirty and beat on a bit if you have a black g i would go with something with a black face chrome lip if you plan on keeping it pretty much stock in appearance, it will look clean

yea i was thinking about getting 18's as well..but im not gonna leave the body stock..i am going to get lips around it...then drop it depending on how much i need to so i wouldnt hit the tire..

Oh yeah, see if your city has some sort of shop called Rent-a-Wheel or Rent-n-Roll, or some sort of shop that lets you rent to own, 90 to 120 days same as cash. Sorta like a payment plan rims, lol. But you can get some better (and new) rims and tires, and more time to pay them off instead of paying at once. I think you need a pay stub, utility bill, SS card, valid vehicle registration and a driver's license usually to "rent to own". Sometimes they offer a certain percent off of the rim and tire packages if you pay them off before the deadline. Check out that option.
    ~Lady Driven~

letsrunem8
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Oh yeah, see if your city has some sort of shop called Rent-a-Wheel or Rent-n-Roll, or some sort of shop that lets you rent to own, 90 to 120 days same as cash. Sorta like a payment plan rims, lol. But you can get some better (and new) rims and tires, and more time to pay them off instead of paying at once. I think you need a pay stub, utility bill, SS card, valid vehicle registration and a driver's license usually to "rent to own". Sometimes they offer a certain percent off of the rim and tire packages if you pay them off before the deadline. Check out that option.
    haha oh i get wat u mean..but wats the point of going through giving payments..when i could juss pay cash..the funner and easier way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast