The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nightshade tails or JDM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26
    95G-Hustler

Nightshade tails or JDM

need opinion, should i night shade my oem tails or should i get the vx-r jdm tails imported from the phillipeans??

BEAST
    I guess to me it would depend on the color of your car. Is it dark? I guess I would say if you think that your car would look good with black out covers for your headlights like from GTS then it would look good. But if you have a light colored car I say go for the JDM's. They aren't really that much different, but they are different enough. Also you gotta take in mind if it's really worth the money to get them imported. But they will look good on any car regardless of color unlike the black outs. By the way where did you find JDM stuff?

95G-Hustler
    sup BEAST, i have a 95 S, it was NYC Trini's car, i bought it from him with a JDM front end conversion and such, there is a place in australia where he got everything from, however i saw a place in the phillipeans in a sportscompactcar magazine and i emailed them and they said they willing to ship since they have buyers in california and florida, so they said they will ship to NY no problem, so i have to get pricing and i'll get back to you guys maybe we can get a GB going

dukeplaya3169
    I used the nightshade on my tails and it's still holding up fine even after 8 months and a snowy winter.
    Save some money for performance mods...the jdm tails don't look that much drastically different then the U.S. ones.

95G-Hustler
    well, i already have a 4g64 DOHC with a 14b turbo running 10 psi, 265hp, so i dont need anymore performance, going for looks

redlobster
    where can i find the blackouts for the taillights?

95G-Hustler
    just get nightshades and spray it

if you are good with plexiglass, you can make some custom covers. take the plexglass and rough cut it. then heat it up and get it soft. then just mold them onto ur tails. this could take a couple times of heating up. i use a camping stove that i have right outside of the garage. once you have made it to form, trim it down and polish the ends. then just spray nightshades on the tails and secure the covers to the tails with some thin double sided tape

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95G-Hustler)</div><div class='quotemain'>sup BEAST, i have a 95 S, it was NYC Trini's car, i bought it from him with a JDM front end conversion and such, there is a place in australia where he got everything from, however i saw a place in the phillipeans in a sportscompactcar magazine and i emailed them and they said they willing to ship since they have buyers in california and florida, so they said they will ship to NY no problem, so i have to get pricing and i'll get back to you guys maybe we can get a GB going</div>

I miss that car oh well, i got me a turbo'ed Jetta now 1998 VR6

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nyctrini)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95G-Hustler)</div><div class='quotemain'>sup BEAST, i have a 95 S, it was NYC Trini's car, i bought it from him with a JDM front end conversion and such, there is a place in australia where he got everything from, however i saw a place in the phillipeans in a sportscompactcar magazine and i emailed them and they said they willing to ship since they have buyers in california and florida, so they said they will ship to NY no problem, so i have to get pricing and i'll get back to you guys maybe we can get a GB going</div>

I miss that car oh well, i got me a turbo'ed Jetta now 1998 VR6</div>

hey whats up buddy, glad to see u still browse TGC! Too bad u sold ur car

im just playin...ill be needin some help with my JDM wiring here pretty soon so u better be back
    7g for life!

96TEXASgalant
    OK, what is Nightshade? Haven't heard of that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(96TEXASgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK, what is Nightshade? Haven't heard of that.</div>

smoked tint spray...TEXAS, u can get some locally at speed unlimited, thats where i found some

96TEXASgalant
    thanks, i might have to invest in some.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(96TEXASgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>thanks, i might have to invest in some.</div>

But theres also a downfall to nightshades...if you dont like how it looks...Its hard as hell to take off...just keep that in mind
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

cant you just use some kind of tint? or even panty hose?
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BLsGalant97)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(96TEXASgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>thanks, i might have to invest in some.</div>

But theres also a downfall to nightshades...if you dont like how it looks...Its hard as hell to take off...just keep that in mind</div>

well they do sell the removable stuff at 30 dollars a bottle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>cant you just use some kind of tint? Â*or even panty hose?</div>

regular tint would just crese or be a bitch to put on...

pantyhose, yea thats it...i got a pair of them in my backpack ready to go on my car

TGC Regular
    Yeah the panyhose trick would ony work on a 7g if you had a 97-98...cause they are not connected like the early 7g
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

i wouldnt put panty hose on my car b/c i am perfectly content with my 98 tails but if somebody wanted a cheap mod then there it is

7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member
    These?

Those are alright I guess, just look like my 98 tails with that trunk bar thingy.
    I think you have more possibility for creativity with Nightshades or even vinyl sheets..
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

I been trying to get those when i had my galant, I saw a nice 96 that i might invest in, I miss the G-Ride, for $2000, i might get it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast