The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nitrous mini

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

nitrous mini

what do u guys think of this

click click

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

It seems intresting but how long does it last?

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Very interesting but I think this is even more dangerous than the regular systems as those come with electronics and other hardware (probably where the bulk of the price tag goes to) to safely arm/disarm, regulate, and purge the system. Sure this may be such a tiny spray of nitrous..... so tiny that in fact you don't need all that other stuff to keep it from hurting your engine...... hmmm, I have to question that. Need dyno sheets or something to prove it's even worth the $99 and one hour of your time, lol. From the picture, it's just an air filter and inflating needle and hoses. You may just get what you pay for.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Reminds me of those guys selling bilge motors as those electric superchargers on Ebay. Why not just get the real thing.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    ive never realy been that big a fan of nos i like power at all times aka turbo's and super chargers i got nothing against people who use it i just know id get my self killed if i had it in my car or probably blow a couple of engines but this looks even deadlier than the usual nos for the regular engine at least thats regulated and its usualy the person over doing it that blows the engines this dosent look all that trustworthy it does remind me of all the bs stuff weve heard about on the board like mentioned above
    - Atba

00GTZ00
    LOL that is on of the dumbest things I have ever seen. It might work on an RC car but that's it!

BlaqueOut
    What yall think of that video?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlaqueOut)</div><div class='quotemain'>What yall think of that video?</div>
    I think the video is as cheezy as the product. All it shows is some guy revving his engine. Hell I can do that without nitrous. Also, keep in mind the cartridges they're selling are used to charge whipped cream canisters. How much NO2 do you think they hold? I seriously doubt that you'd see any kind of gains from that small a shot. If so, why is the minimum nitrous bottle 5 pounds?? Sounds like a waste of cash to me.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlaqueOut)</div><div class='quotemain'>What yall think of that video?</div>

I thought that video was stupid also. That is why I am wondering how long it actually last. To me if that was a demo it only lasted of the line and only for like two seconds.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

woo hoo another useless product that i found b4 the newbies hahaha. that video str8 up sucks hahaha. i could do taht with a can of compressed air to mock the sound of the nitrous and my foot to rev the motor hahahaha

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    that is prolly the stupides thing i have ever seen. I wish i could sue them for selling such a stupid product..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Sucka born every minute. I just feel sorry for those that are coaxed into buying a product because of advertising claims.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>that is prolly the stupides thing i have ever seen. I wish i could sue them for selling such a stupid product..</div>

I beg to differ. That Tsunami turbo fake blowoff Valve speaker under the hood still takes the cake for me.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

TwistedGTZ01
    wow, i know i'm just repeating everyone else, but thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen. i e-mailed the company and gave them a piece of my mind, lol. their info is sooooo off. 100lb bottle?? it weighs 25lbs! unhook the entire system? all ya do is unscrew one fitting! 90% of it is useless electronics? yeah, that compansate fuel for No2 so ya don't blow up your motor. its non-flamable, says it all over the bottle. the only reason why they claim their kit is safe, is cuz its like a 10hp shot, lol. lastly....700-4000 bucks? that kit better come with a hooker and make my ass breakfast every morning for 4g's. i don't think i hafta say this, but please....no one buy that.