The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: does anyone know if this intake will fit the 9g 4cyl

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

does anyone know if this intake will fit the 9g 4cyl

does anyone know if this is the correct intake for the 4cyl 9g it doesn't say if it the auto or manual version

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FUJIT...em260137431125

i dont think the transmission matters when it comes to an intake

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I think it does matter. Unlike you 8gers with a long ass hood, you can probably put another engine in there. On the 9Gs and 4Gs eclipse, the auto trans is somewhat on the way of the tiny space for the cold air piping. if just the short ram then i dont think it would be a problem.

check out club4geclipse.com. it's been ages since i last visit that site.

ahhh i see...didnt know that

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yeah, almost bought one until i saw all this stuff at 4g eclipse.

ya i got the INJEN short ram with M/R tech intake thats for the 06 eclipse 4cyl and that is a direct fit for the 04 galant 2.4l 4cyl

the manual transmission is mounted a little different, I've never seen the physical differences, but I would just be safe and make sure you get one for the Automatic Eclipse.

shi04ES, where did you get your intake kit from and does it make any difference in performance? I was trying to find it online with no luck. Thanks.

if you go to the INJEN website they have it there...i've seen it. they should have a link to buy it somewhere, or go to your nearest performance shop...they offered it to me there.

SOLD.