The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OEM Carbon Fiber hood and Trunk?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    no one was offended trust me it was just funny
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    so 400-500 for each? im pretty sure u can just find lower prices then that, if it werre 400-500 for both count me in

chitownralli
    Just told Club 9G about a company called fibercation. They make any part we want in CF. Go to Fibercation.com and the the contact us page and tell them we want a CF hood (evo type for me) and a trunk. Also a lip kit and mirror covers for the ralli.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I prefer to go with a known company for parts.

chitownralli
    Yes I agree. Just found out that Fibercation is nothing more than wrapped oem parts. Maybe VIS or Seibon. For Christ's sake they make parts for Hyundai and Kia!!!! WTF

im a noob here but having a carbon fiber trunk sounds delicious. let me rack up a few posts. ill b back :)

Hey guys I'm still here to help. Like many mentioned. All the unecessary posting is just a waste of time. All i need is commitment to get this done. All talk and no deposits will not go anywhere.

I had the 8g cyber USDM kit redone and parts came out just fine. I'm ready to get this done for the 9g.. especially the trunk which is very easy to do.

redrumredrum89
    We have carbon fiber sheets for sell on eBay .Very high quality glass like finish.We offer two different sizes 11"x11" and 12"x24".Take a look at our products.

www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore.aspx?id=982589

myworld.ebay.com/karbon_kreation

boshi
    i know this is old, but count me in if they get talked about again

I think it's a better shot if you just buy sheets of cf and overlay it on top of your hood/trunk....

PM SENT, we do have OEM CF trunk GB in process
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

This is how it works with the manufacturer. It would cost a lot of money to start off with the mold and production etc.. If we have 5 buyers it'll cost $abc amount, but if we have 10 buyers it'll cost cheaper than $abc. The more peolple we have in starting out the production of the parts, as a whole, collectively it gets cheaper per person.

I can also make the hood if ONE person really wants it, but then that person is soley responsible for all the costs.

Hope this makes sense. So I'm here to help whenever you guys are ready. If anyone local wants to see the quality of a sample hood. feel free to contact me to meet in person so I can show you the product.

Happy New Years!

pmed..
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

i would be interested too. let me know.

anything ever happen with this?

just saw this thread count me in specially if you can get the evo hood for the 9g

It's not going to happen when everyone wants something different. 1 mold for OEM, 1 mold for EVO, another mold for trunk.. That's a lot of $$$ involved. With no money fronted.. it's not going to get done.

If this is going on I'm would buy. This thread is a few years old but i think it can happen. My 9G would look amazing with a CF hood and Trunk. Ill take them!

I don't think this will be happening bud....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12