The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD07

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 123
    Once the prizes were done too, everyone went to the Galant section to see the Best of Show Galant. The way I see it, a single evo on the road is nice, when you have 600 together in one place they pretty much all look the same...no originality.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    I hear that looking at all those rides there was some fierce competition if I was to judge it on what I just see here.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Once the prizes were done too, everyone went to the Galant section to see the Best of Show Galant. The way I see it, a single evo on the road is nice, when you have 600 together in one place they pretty much all look the same...no originality.
    word

I guess nobody's gonna answer

yea how many g's did go... their are barely any pics??? i thought we had 30+ g's
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    I guess nobody's gonna answer
    i don't know BILLET's mod list too well except for what i saw (i didn't even look inside his car... actually you can't even see in there, his tint is DARK). we were talking about other crap all day and our girl friends were w/ us (so u know we have to include them in tha conversations). in fact after MOD07was done, BILLET, CALI, RUBEN and i all hung out at downtown disney w/ our girlfriends, had dinner at ESPNZONE (RUBEN and his lady left after dinner) then the 6 of us watched transformers... it was like a whole couples thing... i dunno, outside of here we don't really talk about cars when we are together. hell some of the conversations we had at MOD were hillarious just cuz we all have known each other for so long (years).

LOL, 30+ registered here, but only a few came. Maybe 10 - 15
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    yea how many g's did go... their are barely any pics??? i thought we had 30+ g's
    about 20 showed... and we had the BEST parking this year! there were hardly any pics cuz we set up a canopy and then just drank and chilled. it was stupid hot too... i took pics of the other cars in the display and what not, but i was lazy and i think so was everyone else... we all just hung out under the canopy in the shade!

Sounds like fun...wish there was a MOD on the east coast.

Sounds like fun...wish there was a MOD on the east coast.
    FACTORYMOD07 will be taking place at the MMNA factory in NORMAL ILLINOIS on september 7th! that's the closest to the east coast as it gets for now...

https://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56594

Is MOD like a car show? or what....I was just looking at some of the pics and looked like a sea of lightly modified Evo's. Or is it mostly like just a day for mitsubishi owners to come together and just talk about their cars???? I just didn't see a ton of radically modified "show cars" I just wasn't quite sure what it is. I would like to see some pics of Billet's Interior, trunk, engine, etc....

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Its not a show, its an owners day. Sure they have best of show and everything, but its an owners day.
    7g for life!

MOD = Mitsubishi Owners Day
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Is MOD like a car show? or what....I was just looking at some of the pics and looked like a sea of lightly modified Evo's. Or is it mostly like just a day for mitsubishi owners to come together and just talk about their cars???? I just didn't see a ton of radically modified "show cars" I just wasn't quite sure what it is. I would like to see some pics of Billet's Interior, trunk, engine, etc....
    the first post in the following thread will explain it all...

https://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55652

or goto:

http://www.mod07.com

and this is MITSU's video from MOD06 (click on the pic):

congrats Billet. get some more pics!

were there other galants there that werent from TGC? how did those guys compare?

here's a few more pics at mod07. sorry about the way some of them came out, but it was very hot and i was drinking since 8am

________
    PERSONAL VAPORIZER REVIEWS
    Last edited by BILLET; 04-11-2011 at 04:39 PM

here's a few more

________
    Gay Anal
    Last edited by BILLET; 04-11-2011 at 04:39 PM

Congrats man,nice G you have :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by BILLET
    here's a few more pics at mod07. sorry about the way some of them came out, but it was very hot and i was drinking since 8am
    nice framing drunk ass. hahaha!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast