The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD07

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 123
    here's the pics i took during MOD07. i finally figured out how to paste it here. enjoy...

looks like a mitsubishi evo dealer lot only....

here's the TGC 8G's :smt035 :smt041 :smt118

ok, gtg... see you guys next MOD 08. :smt040

awesome pics! glad to see you were not lazy like the rest of us!

naaahh, i'm just lazy
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    lazy as is no one else took pictures lol
    we were all just sitting around chatting it up

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    the silver one. not sure who's car is it. :p
    that car i seen it before on Van Nuys near the 101 i think he lives in the area i seen him a couple a time but couldnt get his attetion

love the picz, great environment!! i know u guyz had fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    the silver one. not sure who's car is it. :p
    that car i seen it before on Van Nuys near the 101 i think he lives in the area i seen him a couple a time but couldnt get his attetion
    i probably had my husic too loud. i live in bel air / sherman oaks. i rearely drive that car anymore... it's not that much fun to be so careful all the time. we have an SUV and i don't have to slow down for potholes or speed bumps!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    When's MOD '08? Anyone got any info on that yet?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

This weekend.

Just kidding, not sure yet but I am sure Reelax will find out soon.
    Love,
    Matt

WarmAndSCSI
    I could stand it being in June ... maybe a little cooler.

The best was MOD05 when they did it in April, it was humid as hell but it was a lot cooler.
    Love,
    Matt

WarmAndSCSI
    Well I hope it's at least after BJ gets back from Iraq... I'm sure he'll want to show off the "new" car :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Well as long as some1 keeps updating bcz I dont want to miss it, sounds like fun. A friend of mine has a Lancer, and wants to go also. I need to make sure I will not be working also. Is it on the weekends? Like Sat or Sun? Hopefully Sun.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G
    Well as long as some1 keeps updating bcz I dont want to miss it, sounds like fun. A friend of mine has a Lancer, and wants to go also. I need to make sure I will not be working also. Is it on the weekends? Like Sat or Sun? Hopefully Sun.
    well the frist 3 were on a saturday so i'm gonna guess it;s gonna be on a saturday... i'm just waiting for MMNA to tell me the date or even the month.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Well I hope it's at least after BJ gets back from Iraq... I'm sure he'll want to show off the "new" car :D
    hell yeah i cant wait. man the mitsu guys arent gonna know what to say. i just hope they recognize it. even if they dont it will make more of an impression. i hope the dyno competition will be more open this year. i would love to see what im making at sea level after this new motor build

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    hell yeah i cant wait. man the mitsu guys arent gonna know what to say. i just hope they recognize it. even if they dont it will make more of an impression. i hope the dyno competition will be more open this year. i would love to see what im making at sea level after this new motor build
    i will be certain to get at least one of the galants dynoed this year... it is by invitation only but if any of you guys can get to 400whp, i'll make sure u are in the king of the dyno contest.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    aaw come on galant's won best in show 2 year running, undefeated, and we cant even get a dyno spot? why didnt cali dyno last year?

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by krispy03
    aaw come on galant's won best in show 2 year running, undefeated, and we cant even get a dyno spot? why didnt cali dyno last year?
    No offense to Cali, but his car was far from the highest WHP Galant at MOD last year.

Yeah, Reelax, I'm already putting down well over 400 WHP at sea level, so see what you can do about getting me a dyno run. Should be 600 WHP by the time MOD rolls around. TGC represent!

Any update yet from Cypress on a MOD date?
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Any update yet from Cypress on a MOD date?

here's what my contact at MMNA R&D wrote me on 2/12/08...

Quote Originally Posted by MMNA
    ...we don't have any dates yet, unfortunately. I'm guessing it will be either July or August for here in Cypress (yeah, it's bloody hot, but it's getting too late to move it earlier). As soon as we have a plan, we'll unleash the info right away. I wish I could tell you more, but we're in the begining stages at the moment. I will certainly keep you posted as best I can... We really appreciate the enthusiasm as it helps fire us up here too!
    Last edited by Reelax; 02-22-2008 at 01:42 AM

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast