The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Taillights

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

JDM Taillights

Dose any body know if i can use the harness from a diamante or a lancer, instead of having the JDM harness???? :?: :?: :?:
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Dilemma
    The US spec harness on the lancer is still to big..to my belief i could be wrong...

the easiest thing to do is just buy another socket and bulb and do the rewire. shouldn't cost u more than 10 dollars for parts...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Dilemma
    when i did mine...
    2 bulb harnesses...
    2 Amber bulbs...

grand total....

$25.50

Senior TGC Member
    Or, remember that the 03 Maximas and 03 Avalons also use the same sockets and bulbs as the JDM Galant.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

The 03 maximas and avalons also have a 4 bulb set up just as a jdm galant, if so will their plug match up with ours?? I also cant pull up the tutorial on the installation of the JDM lights. Where can I get the sockets from?

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by verywhite01
    The 03 maximas and avalons also have a 4 bulb set up just as a jdm galant, if so will their plug match up with ours?? I also cant pull up the tutorial on the installation of the JDM lights. Where can I get the sockets from?
    I'll let you know how well the sockets fit, but right now I have all the bulbs I need. My wiring harness doesn't arrive until next Wednesday. Both Nissan and Toyota told me they don't carry the harnesses/sockets in stock, they must be special ordered. Cost me 54 bucks for both sides, 18 bucks for the bulbs.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

thank you let me know, my lights should be here early next week :thumbsup: