The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: We doing a kit from Norcal?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 116
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon300le
    I'd like to see this lip spoiler made. Something simple and clean.
    Anyone else besides me?
    I agree Nick.

This kit is out but for JDM >> Click Here << It could be 'molded' on the US Galants but I'd rather have one that was made strictly for the US market. I always liked this style because it's pretty much like an OEM style and I wouldn't have to worry too much about scraping in the front.

TGC Regular
    i like the one laz posted only thing i would change with it is how the shogun has the kit comes up and meets up front and replaces the grill i like that a lot with the grill it dosent look as nice the side skirts look good too need to pick the back if anythign gys pic a peice out at a time might actually go faster like front back and sides just a idea
    - Atba

Supernova

Re: CHEW ON THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    CHeck this one out Guys Whatcha think? Just a suggestion
    Even though I won't be getting a kit anytime soon( ), just thought i'd say that I like this style alot.

The front bumber could be changed a bit but the side kirts are sweet.

Keep in mind guys the pic is a photoshop. The bumper can very well be one piece. that's just how it looks and the scoop on the sides can be a separate peice mounted on the back door. The INitial V uses the same thing.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Hey Rich,
    I've seen that kit before, but I was thinking of an add-on piece, without removing the OEM bumper.

Pinoy,
    One can dream...

Lazarus,
    Send me the link, if it's the same as the one Rich posted...nevermind, but thanx tho

Supernova
    Keep in mind guys the pic is a photoshop. The bumper can very well be one piece. that's just how it looks and the scoop on the sides can be a separate peice mounted on the back door. The INitial V uses the same thing.
    Yes, I knew that. A very good job at it btw.

What do you think of this:

I got those pictures from here.
    http://r-134a.m78.com/index2.htm

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

BlaqueOut
    Also what about DJ Galant's kit that he made on Photoshop. I forgot what it looked like, but i remember it was tight. I would look at it right now but sounddomain is down.

Check his page out:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

Many people came to him asking where he got the kit, even though he explained it was photoshoped.

Jason

C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I'm not a fan of the humongus Rally fog lights. I still favor the Super VR4 kit.

I'm not a big fan of it either but if I had to suck it up I would take the car for a drive. :twisted:
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Yeah I don't like the rally fog lights either. I was just trying to throw some ideas around.

Jason

Re: CHEW ON THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova
    CHeck this one out Guys Whatcha think? Just a suggestion
    Even though I won't be getting a kit anytime soon( ), just thought i'd say that I like this style alot.

The front bumber could be changed a bit but the side kirts are sweet.
    This one looks really good but the side skirts won't work because of the rear door. I mean it could be fitted but would probably look really dumb with a scoop on the door, Know I'm saying? Looks good from this angle but if you were to have a side shot, you'd probably laugh.

BTW, how are these guys going to make a kit without something to mold if off of? Like another existing kit. All the above kits are great, but who has one that NorCal can borrow to make a mold out of it?

If the process to create a kit is simplier than this, then please disregard this reply from me.

TGC Regular
    im with bgr im feelin that white kit it looks hella sweet the jdm kits some are nice some arent so nice a lot of just plain stuff i say we go for something new and that hasent been seen on a galant like that white one it looks preety damn sweet only thing like i stated before is it needs to have the thing like shogun and initial v does that makes the bumper come up and meet the front of the hood makes it look a lot smoother and better in my oppinion just like that it looks like it pops out too far... also can we get some prospective backs bumpers going? the sides im feelign off that kit as well
    - Atba

You know I am really feeling this kit. It has that VR-4 look with a mixture of the Erebuni.

Jason

Here is the link that I found it from,
    http://home9.highway.ne.jp/SAT/gallery.html[/img]

TGC Regular
    is it just me or does that one look more like a lip kit? it does look like a lip kit besides where the fog's are its kinda weaked tough the front grill looks tight where the bumper meets the hood
    - Atba

It looks nice on the JDM. No offense but can you image how much it would stick out on our Galants? In that pic it already sticks out like a fat lip. :whitekiss:

Go ahead guys, myself I'm looking for something a little more subtle. Keep up the good find's Jason.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast