The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: We doing a kit from Norcal?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 116
    And another one for just the lip spoiler!!! 8) 8)
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

GTZ
    I would love to see that JDM VR4 bumper made to US spec with the lip kit on...

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Skyline anyone?

(larger pic in my photoalbum..last pic)
    i like it!
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    hey seth any chance you can add the grill off the skyline to that i thought it would look good but i didnt think it would look :shock: good all it needs is the front grill from the kit and get a front shot if possible looked at it in ur album looks preety damn sweet!

ps: nice friggin job man & thanx
    - Atba

BlaqueOut
    DAMN SETH...uhhhh I say we go for the skyline look!!!!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I agree the Skyline kit is so tight...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wintergalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>And another one for just the lip spoiler!!! 8) Â*8)</div>

Why not just try and start a GB for just the lips? It's not like this is a 1 time offer. the wide ody kit is up for who wants it. why not try one for the Lip kit and even the Skyline...if they decide on it. all All the demands aren't going to be made at the same time (knock on wood)
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

7g for life!

TGC Regular
    man that's mighty purty too bad were prolly not gona see it anytime soon
    thanx a lot for the work though seth highly appreciate it!!!
    - Atba

Beat me to it Seth but again that's pretty Hot.....

Why couldn't you get it made Ghost? all you need it 10 to purchase. I think the Sides would have to be pretty plain for this front end and the back you can get a little creative with.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

electricjoe

vote me in...

....if Norcal can get me a cross between the Skyline kit and good intergration of the fog lights like an Evolution kit then I'm in....period. I'm thinking with all the ideas just in this threat they gotta be able to write something up for us.

TGC Regular
    id like to see it made thinkin about it that id now have to wait a while when i allready got everythign layed out for getting my car painted come spring and ive been delaying this for so long its not even funny but on the other hand since i am goign to be painting my car most robably skyline blue what other kit would look better than the skyline it self i was about to order the initial v kit then this popped up thought id see what happends here i think they skyline front with the audi back bumper and a set of sideskirts would make a rather nice kit
    - Atba

Is it just me or are seth's and ghost beat's bumpers different? I like the bumper that Ghost posted personally. And what about a Skyline style hood to go along with this? Just my thoughts.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

they are different, but are both from skylines. the last one i did was from the skyline in tf&tf2. i like the first skyline bumper better, but i dont even have an 8g
    7g for life!

This is for 02+ bumper, Strahan threw this one together. I think it's cool as hell

TGC Regular
    i dunno theyre both different i know tha tmuch but i think i like the 2nd one better looks more of a blown out the 1s tone looks dope too but just not as good as the 2nd one i think
    - Atba

We got around 4 for the lip kit and some people for the body kits. I think we should get a rough estimate on both and then start a fresh thread in the group buys for each.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

TGC Regular
    i think they meant 10 for each thing you got a think they gota get a mold made for each thing plus i didnt even hear they want to take on more than a 1st kit right now they said they would do the second but there is no full second kit yet
    - Atba

Quote Originally Posted by 99DE
    We got around 4 for the lip kit and some people for the body kits. I think we should get a rough estimate on both and then start a fresh thread in the group buys for each.
    I PMed Norcal about the lip kit, they'll get back to me after the new year, when they get a hold of their manufacturer. I'll post the prices and stuff in the group buy section as soon as I get something.

electricjoe

dig the skirts too...

that would be great, I liked the side skirt one of you had mocked up also. The idea with the side intake look or whatever, that looked sweet to me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast