The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: We doing a kit from Norcal?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 116
    MysteryGalant
    I have a pic of a bodykit i like but i need to know how to get the pic on the form so u guys can see it .So if someone can give me a email or something ill send it so u can post it.

Email it to [email protected]
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

MysteryGalant
    I did yesterday but i havent seen it yet. i will try one more time thanks.Can u put it on this page 4 me.

MysteryGalant
    The pic is on its way.Thanks

OH this thing.....you have to be more careful that's considered Spam in my filter. here it is I think this is the dolphin kit if I am not mistaken but you guys have a look

Try this link
    http://clubs.lycos.com/live/Directory/Phot...h8ec&PID=301561
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

TGC Regular
    nada thats not the dolphin i never realy got the name for it but ive seen that around since the yahoo boards someoen said they were going to get it i remember never heard what happend with it
    - Atba

I think it would be very hor if those fog lights were a bit bigger
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    we call that the reelax VIP kit. Reelax has been trying to aquire that kit for the longest

anyone know who or where I can get the Spoiler? I saw the similat one on Erebuni.net but I don't really like it I want one that Flares out.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

MysteryGalant
    Does the 384 kit from erebuni bolt rite up to the 8g or is there any mods u have to do please let me know thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MysteryGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does the 384 kit from erebuni bolt rite up to the 8g or is there any mods u have to do please let me know thanks </div>

There are no kits currently that bolt right up to the US spec Galant. The 384 needs to be molded on.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

gride99
    If the price is right you can count me in on the lip kit

MysteryGalant
    How hard is it to put the 384 on?Or is the shogun the better one to go with?So when u say i have to mold it in does that mean i have to bondo it to make good body lines or mold the clips to make it fit?The 384 has to be better than the intial V kit from tspracing.

I dont think the 384 kit has to be molded on yes it is made for the JDM Galant but all it is as a replacement bumper. the shogun is just a replacement front (bumper and grill) I had the shogun and I have hte Initail V now. the shogun only takes 4 bolt/screts to hold it on. no molding no bondo. well some rivots to get the upper mesh on but that's it.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

DAMN, i thought the t-bar had to be modified, either cut or a custom-one made to fit the shogun!!
    Semper Fi'

Yeah to fit any kinda grill on the Shogun it's going to have to be cut. I have heard of A couple people cutting their grill to mount onto the shogun bumper but I think it just looks better by itself. I said bumper and grill before because you can't keep the grille on with the kit because of the mounting pillars that run up along side the headlights
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

kool, L
    Semper Fi'

Lost_Galant
    I have been holding off on all kits until I saw one that I really knew I wouldn't regret buying and I think I've finally seen it. That Skyline kit that was photoshopped onto the Galant(black and white pic) looks tight asshit. I think I like it because it's short and clean looking. IMO the stock galant bumper looks bad because it's too long. It's so long I can comfortably lie down on it Anyone else notice that?

chibisak
    waiting a while but havent got any update from them

I got a pm last night. They said they would like to produce a wide body kit, semi aggresive, and aggresive. They just need ten people to get it started.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast