The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A new direction for -G-rim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    damn man I just read and I had to write.. I agree with everyone else and all I can say is enjoy your self...good luck with everything.........and dont be a stranger.....like me lol
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Well I decided this weekend to put -G-rim back together to its original setup before I garaged it several months ago. I still haven't finished the new motor and still waiting for some upgrade pieces for the suspension and drivetrain.

The Florida rain season, hot humid weather and gas prices are killing me when I use the GVR4. I eliminated the A\C so you can only imagine driving the car when its hot, or when it starts to rain while the car is still hot. As for fuel milage...the GVR4 doesn't get as near MPG as -G-rim.

So my journey in the next several weeks is fix the oil leaks I have, put the turbo setup together, and replace the A/C compressor so I got some A/C in this hellish florida heat. :evil:

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

way to go kev.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Totally understand where you are coming from. Your priorities in order & I commend you on that. Good luck in your endeavors, congrats on the coming proposal, Keep your head up.

hope all is well bro... ic ur setting ur priorities straight, your right its just a hobby... good luck with everything....TGC forever!!!
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12