The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: which color for paintjob?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • baby blue (picture 1)

6 46.15%
  • dark blue silver (picture 2)

5 38.46%
  • red (picture 3)

2 15.38%

Thread: customizing my 8g (trunk on hold)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 192
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonC
    sell it and buy mine!
    :D but i think im going to try to it the way everyone else likes to, make it personal to be proud of it

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    sell it and buy mine!
    :D but i think im going to try to it the way everyone else likes to, make it personal to be proud of it
    well man you shouldnt be listing to what we have to say. you should look for ideas for yourself and at the end, put everything together. look at some pictures. look at some mod list and get things in your head. remember, this stuff aint cheap man. remember that.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

i dont want to sound like i kno nothing, but its the truth, i kno nothing until i learn

Dude ur in CT, if u ever wanna come down to NY and get some work done on ur car, i wouldnt mind helping

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    sell it and buy mine!
    well man you shouldnt be listing to what we have to say. you should look for ideas for yourself and at the end, put everything together. look at some pictures. look at some mod list and get things in your head. remember, this stuff aint cheap man. remember that.
    yea i kno, im just trying to get ideas about where i could go next, but once u start and the money gets tight, theres no stopping because you gotta finish the job

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    Dude ur in CT, if u ever wanna come down to NY and get some work done on ur car, i wouldnt mind helping
    alright, once i find a way that i want to go if i need some help or anything ill talk to you about that

thanks

currantly lookin up prices on the spoiler, crome lights etc.

is it easy to change the light??

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    currantly lookin up prices on the spoiler, crome lights etc.

is it easy to change the light??
    if you get the altezzas, yes its easy. some members will sell spoilers here for cheap.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

where can i find the altezzas?

First off, you have to think about your taste. Do you like Chrome Rims, gun metal, white, etc. And also with the Spoiler, thats easy to find. Sometimes you can find the guys that installs them at the dealer, And most of the time you can get them to paint it and install it for you less than what they charge the dealer. But I have to agree with one of the members on here. You really need to think about yout taste. And things you like. Here's a pic of my car, and like others on this site.
    The Boss always will Remain Shining!!

please dont buy altezzas :(

well i want either a silver or gun metal finish for the rims (chrome would be awesome but too expensive)

and for my own tastes, im getting ideas and trying to find what they look like

could i go to the nearest mitsubishi dealer and get a spoiler and have them paint it the same body color?

if not altezzas, what other crome ones can i look up?

If you like chrome. Then I would look at some websites like Dub magazine, or etc. The ones on my car are Velochie 540 18's you can usually get a set by them selves for about 700.00 or 800.00. I paid 300.00 for my spoiler, painted and installed. I have somemore plans for it but have to wait. I use this car everyday and also on the highway alot, so the things i really want to do, i have to wait till i get a second car.

those rims are pretty sick, i think im just going to stick to the cheaper side and go with a silver finish, i already lost money on my currant rims and found a sit with tire and rim packages for under $700

There you go. I went to sears just to BS around, and saw there rims low budget. So, just think it over, and just go from there. I am looking to eventually upgrade to some 20's but, thats when I get my other car.

if people were honest, i wouldnt have bought the rims i have now but life is all about lessons, i just happened to loose money because of it

Remember, Some are good peps out there, and some try to hustle another person. So just keep your guard up, and stay on top of the game

yea thats y im only going new so if im the one that cracks it i can be mad at my self and not feel like i got scammed

well i got work in the morning so thankyou all for your tips and ideas and hope to hear from you all soon with more ideas or help to install things when i need it

thanks

-99 galant

Anytime..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast