The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo Kits found

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Turbo Kits found

Its been a while since ive been on here, but i havent forgotten about you guys. I was just recently looking for a turbo kit for my 1990 240SX and found this turbo kit specifically for the G. i dont know what gen they are for however.

http://www.epsturbos.com/Turbo-Kits+...Galant.product

GALANT V6 2.0 ENGINE MODEL: 6A12 W/T25 TURBO
    $2,706.40

GALANT V6 2.0 ENGINE MODEL: 6A12 WT25 BB TURBO
    $2,973.60

If you are looking for the ultimate in high performance - the "Extreme" Turbo Kit is designed for you. Giving you the maximum bang for the buck in performance, these kits wont disappoint. Incorporating all the high performance equipment in the superior performance packages, the "Extreme" package includes an intercooler blow off valve, extra injectors and an injection control unit. This offers complete control for your system, increased fuel delivery, and cooler temperature gas air mixture for better burning.

The addition of this system can add as much as an additional 20 percent increase in horsepower (56% increase from your unmodified car) about and beyond the "Superior" Turbo Kit.

What the TSI Extreme Kit comes with:

1 Garrett Turbo w/internal wastegate @ 6psi
    1 High Nickel Composite Cast Exhaust Manifold
    1 Downpipe
    1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
    1 MAP Unit
    1 Oil Return Line and Fitting
    1 Air Filter w/piping
    1 Injection Control Unit w/Turbo Timer
    1 Injector Interface Block w/Injectors
    1 Blow Off Valve
    1 High flow intercooler w/mounting hardware, pressure tubes, rubber hose connections and clamps
    Comes with everything necessary to install! Kit is a complete bolt-on!

If I read your post correctly that would be a vr-4 specific kit and we never received them or their engine in the states, so it would probably take a decent amount of fabrication to make that work on the 4g64 as well as having a pretty undersized turbo to boot. Plus it would be a hell of alot cheaper to piece together your own setup from 2G parts since you have a 7g like myself. And I do speak from experience on this point :twisted:

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yep i found one also that has the 72 and 64 i will post it when i find the link offhand