The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clarion DXZ775USB reviews

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Clarion DXZ775USB reviews

Does anyone/know of anyone have this head unit installed? Trying to obtain additional information and feedback regarding this Clarion model. I'm particularly interested in how the USB cable was installed.
    Your time is appreciated.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    not sure of that model in particular but clarion has always made some quality headunits, i know the older model flip out lcds used to malfunction but that issue has been fixed on the newer versions

TGC Regular
    I've had two Clarion units. Can't remember the model numbers off hand but they were solid units. Threw any cd I threw at them, although my Kenwood did sound much clearer.

I appreciate the prompt replies, thanks. fatal1, I've always had my doubts concerning any head unit with a motorized faceplate. I'd prefer not having it however most units have it. My concern regarding the Clarion DXZ775USB is it's installation (I believe USB cable is connected to the rear of the unit and must be routed to front) and sound quality. I understand Clarion has always been recognized for thier sound quility and hope it's not sacrificed for the additional features this unit offers. The additional features and price of the DXZ775USB make it a very attractive unit, however, would like to hear reviews from someone who has it installed.