The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2am..Bored this is what i do to entertain myself

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

2am..Bored this is what i do to entertain myself

So it was like 2am, i was bored slept all day since we had a major rain storm. So what do i do? i try on body kits haha..i just tried this, then i put on my jdm front but cam battrey died. Tom i gota buy a sawsall and cut some more of my crash bar and fit the jdm front end on for good!! 1 year later and i finnally get around installin it..sad right??

00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    cool cool about time you got around to finishing that thing and getting it painted lol, did you ever decide on a definate color yet?

Chrysler Aspin black for the top, its like black with a nice flake. Bottom a shade of gold I seen a nice gold on an 02 S500. Im trying to find a good bodyshop so i can stick it in paint in 2 weeks. Get it done before school opens on the 28th.

Heres what im going for..quick photoshop on Slines car..I asked for premission to use his car a while back.

13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    that sounds like a good combo, so you want to go with the dolphin front end? nice should order it now im sure it will take a while to track down lol and get shipped here

no dolphin front end i cant seem to justify 2k for the bumper right now lol, now if could get it for 1K id take it haha. I was gona use my vis sides, and are jdm front ends have the same fogs. So i was tryning to get a picture in my head. ill prob order the vouge lip for are bumper though
    13 GTR

ohh, i remember when my kit was a virgin like yours. then a truck and curb raped it....

nice wheels! get the bottom half of the car matched to the wheels!

That car is gonna look really nice....looks good.

Shit the only Biege 8G in the area and he is going gold? F it, there can only be one...some highlander ish right there. Well the car is going to look hot so I wish you the best with it.

Thanks alot guys..yeah reelax i love the rims, I prob get stoped every time im out becasue of them. And alot of euro guys ask me about them. Im going to match them to the bottom section the best i can, because it would be ashame to get them painted gloss black.

Well heres jdm front end, this is whats going to stay on the car...

Video i made for denver, about the clearnce issue
    13 GTR

that looks damn good!!!!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member
    nice and those rims are sick by the way

looks sick...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

thanks, ima buy a dremil tomm, and begin cuting the bumper, makes me kinda sad i gota cut the bumper lol
    13 GTR

Make up ur mind and sell 2 of 3 kits you have damn haha.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

TGC Regular
    i love the wheels....not sure if the grill will flow nice...but lets just see when your done

Yeah, I love the car but I have never been a fan of that grill. Im my opinion, I haven't seen anyone successfully pull it off :?