The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So I been M.I.A and the G is gone. Heres what I have now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    widebody time! there was a bronze one with alot of terminator machinary decals and i didnt like it but the wide body makes that car look sooo agressive.

oh he was driving slower than the bus so im guessing he had some boost leaks. like major ones. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim
    The Z looks great man. I honestly wouldn't exterior wise besides maybe upgrading the wheels..the car looks nice as is.

Those VQ motors seem to resond well when they are turbo...there is a local guy here with one and he is pretty fast.
    Yeah I don't plan on taking the Z as far as I did with cosmetics on the G. Like you said its not to neccessary. Im trying to keep it clean but with taste. I am definitely upgrading to a wider set of staggered wheels something along the the line of racing harts or volk I have decided, which will easily cost $3k-4k. But as far as exterior goes I will probably add some type of subtle rear lip to flow with my front and sides. Once thats all complete with wheels etc,..my plan is to start looking into turbo.

Also thanks for all the compliments out there guys. I still plan to stick around TGC and post my updates like I did with the G all the time haha. Maybe Trigger can hook me up with some JDM Z goodies lol.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Very nice upgrade. Look into the Vielside kits for the Z. I saw on here at a show that looked very aggresive.

*sniff sniff*
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz911

*sniff sniff*
    you should of gave me your car... :( :( :( :( :( :(
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

*sniff sniff*
    damn, I miss your Galant Skillz! The early stages of your Galant with the black outs was my inspiration to keep my car clean! I loved the way it looked, and its persona around the boards were just phenomenal!

The Z looks good!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover

*sniff sniff*
    damn, I miss your Galant Skillz! The early stages of your Galant with the black outs was my inspiration to keep my car clean! I loved the way it looked, and its persona around the boards were just phenomenal!

The Z looks good!
    so what happen to keeping it clean???

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24

The Z looks good!
    except for the little dings and my driver side fender, I'd say it still pretty clean.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24

The Z looks good!
    except for the little dings and my driver side fender, I'd say it still pretty clean.

very nice! your Z looks hot :D

2011 Camry- 202 miles- just picked up 9/10/10
    2008 Pontiac G6- 26,065 miles- traded in
    1999 Galant ES- 91,846 miles- long gone

It's no G but I guess it'll do. :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12